Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 06:38 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 14th June, 2019

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

My little car goes for its MOT this morning. I am just praying it wont want too much doing to it. The sun is up and it looks like it might be a better day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 06:51 AM
Morning Moyra and all to get up this morning. Thought it was going to be sunny but the clouds have darkened the sky and it looks like rain. Again!! Hope the car passes its mot Moyra. Who will bring it back to you? Are you driving it? Ah well must away and feed those birds even though it looks like rain. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 08:30 AM
Morning, absolutely chucking it down here!
Hope the car passes it's mot Moyra
Brenda, I am sure the birds appreciate you feeding them
Off to the archives again this afternoon
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Not raining as I type this but who knows by the time I gave finished.... LOL
Have a good day all phone ringing
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Brenda Griff and all who follow.

Fingers crossed the car passes its MOT Moyra.

Happy archive hunting Griff

Keep the rain your way Brenda as I have had enough

The sun is out at the moment. Barry has to get his glasses today so whilst in the village can get his hair cut. On dog walking duties this afternoon for neighbour's dog.

Good morning Kazz you crept in there

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 08:48 AM
Barry, the shop owner dropped me back and said he would phone me one way or the other afterwards. my car is older than10 years in fact I have owned her for 10 years. She's a V reg so what does that make her?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2019, 08:52 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, griff, Kazz and all who follow.

So far dry so a dry walk today for a change, looking a bit ominous now so think washing will be going on the airer in the bathroom.
Birds fed and popping out later for a wander round a garden centre.
We need to look at sun room type thingies for the back of the bungalow but no point as the display ones where we get our windows from are all outside so we shall wait for a dryer day.
Just checked my tracking number and Dillons swabs have arrived and been signed for which is good as it has our debit card details on the form, we now know they are where they are meant to be.

Moyra everything crossed for the mot.
brenda if your birds are anything like ours here they hang around waiting and chattering while I do the feeder.
Kazz hope the rain holds off.
griff hope you are feeling less stressed.
Chris hope Dave is continuing to do well and glad Gary's glasses are working out for him.
Harvey of you're popping in hope you are doing ok and mrs Harvey and the dogs.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 09:54 AM
Moyra, one of our cars is a 1988 and passed its MOT first time. A V reg is 1999, if there are failures I hope they are small
Sue, hope you get everything done you need to and lovely of you to walk the neighbours dog
Kazz.. hope the phone call was telling you you are a lottery winner! And I have a dry patch too, bet it chucks it down the minute I set foot outside the door
Lynn, excellent the swabs have arrived. I am still worried but nothing I can do about things, I know it's just because they are bullies and we have stood up to them. Not sure if my mum managed to get an appointment with the new person or not
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Right sorry about that. Been out with Gert again and still rain holding off so much so I have managed to get the car seat cover for her highness washed and on the line mostly dry so doing well.

Moyra sure the car will be fine, maybe a wiper or something simple.

Lynn Sounds lovely way to spend a rainy day, is Gordon staying where he is school wise or still trying to find something nearer to home? My cousin is a retied teacher but spends more time now doing tuition from home.

Sue Is your neighbour poorly or just kind gesture?

Brenda How is your new employee working out? hope it did not rain again there for you.

Chris Hope your day is a good one.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Barry's just brought my car back. £65 , just a couple of pairs of wipers is all she cost over the MOT. Brilliant. Now all I have to do is renew the insurance and also the tax. That's the expensive bit. £188 for insurance which I think is pretty reasonable and £160 for tax, which I think is diabolical. Still she is worth every penny. Just read what you put Kazz how prophetic is that!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >