Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 4th June, 2019

Good morning everyone, not too bad a night last night, awake early though. I trust you and your four legged friends are all ok, hope Harvey is ok.

Have a good day, quite fresh this morning, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Griff I suspect I know what has happened a small black unit which plugs into the back of the tv box has probably failed and will need to be replaced. Not much I can do about that though. All the best for now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 06:40 AM
Good morning all.
Im up early, for me!! Ive got a physio appt and it takes me so long to get ready. Maybe I would be better leaving the computer alone
I dont know what is happening in the town but there are loads of sirens going. I think we had better avoid going that way.
Hope you all have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 06:59 AM
Morning Moyra, Nippy and all to follow. Just posted on dog news. I cried again. Didn't know I had so many tears to shed still? Have a good day and hope there isn't to many problems for you Nippy getting to physio.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2019, 09:13 AM
Morning Moyra, Jenny, brenda and all to follow.

Another warm day Dillon and I were back from our walk by 8 this morning.
Just some tidying to do and Gorden home this evening.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Good morning Moyra, Jenny, Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you got to physio ok Jenny

Hugs Brenda.

Taken my car in for service and its 1st MOT and then had to take a pair of Barry's glasses in for repair. Don't ask how he has done it but has managed to loose one of the lens as the screw had fallen out. Hunted high and low but can't find it so a new lens on order.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Good morning all.

Waiting in for the District Nurse to come and change Dave's dressing. I hope she isn't too long because he has to have a blood test today at Skegness Hospital and rain is forecast in at 3 pm.

I am an impatient 'waiter'. I hate queues, waiting for buses or taxis, or waiting in for someone coming so I am bored and tetchy this morning.

No news from Harvey yet. I hope all is well.

Good luck at physio Jenny. Uncomfortable, but worth it in the end.

Gary has the opticians tomorrow. It's always an interesting experience with someone who's deaf
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 11:23 AM
I hope the district nurse arrives soon Chris, I don't like having to wait around for people to come
Nippy, hope physio goes o.k
Sue, you will most likely find the lens in a random place just after you have paid for the new one
Brenda, sorry you are having a down day
Moyra...be cheeky and ask for a spare part lol
Lynn, hope you whizz through the tidying
Blood test for me in a little bit, also need to get some cheese but can't be faffed... although I really should as I will have no dinner otherwise
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 11:47 AM
I am the same, I have just chased Virgin up and been told he is not likely to be here before 3pm.

Jenny hope all goes well for your appointment and Chris for yours and Dave's too.

I just phone through to flying flowers for a bouquet just over £20 (yellow roses for friendship and blue iris) for Holly who cleaned up after Amber at the vets. They will be delivered tomorrow. I hate not thanking people properly and it wasn't a nice job. Now I can feel happier!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 11:57 AM
I have just looked up the symbolism of flowers. Yellow Roses are for friendship as I already knew but iris apparently are for 'a surprise' which they will be! Nice isn't it?

I wonder how Steve and S -in- L, Mark are getting on with their fishing?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2019, 01:16 PM
The young lad from Virgin has come stuck an new V6 boxin and gone for lunch. It practically finished loading now. God I am getting older or these lads are getting younger!! Be able to enjoy some tv shortly, hopefully.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >