View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2016, 11:03 AM

I know that some will disagree but ........

Well I feel so much better now. The propaganda leaflet delivered today is winging it's way back to Dodgy Dave along with the one delivered yesterday. (In an envelope with no stamp!) One, I may have forgiven (doubt it) two is unforgivable. He has got to go and we have got to get out.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2016, 11:37 AM
So did you and Brian get a copy each. This is ridiculous. It is nothing short of Tory propaganda and that being said until UKIP I have always voted Tory.

They should not be using the Government, ie our taxes to pay for this. Lets get this referendum over and done with and God forbid there are any shannanigans with the polling!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2016, 12:57 PM
It is appalling that our taxes are spent on a leaflet, not setting out pros and cons which could be forgiven, but on propaganda to promote one side of the issue. It says that it is the Government stance, but even this is misleading as not all of the Government are in agreement with Cameron on the EU.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Couldn't agree more Jenny must say though mine is in the recycling.
I really am not sure where I stand in this referendum as you can't trust any of them lately.
Dodgy Dave is more worried he will lose his job in my opinion than worrying about any of us. Like it will really affect him financially if he does.
I would just like not having to see his smarmy face all the time.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2016, 01:29 PM
I understand that Lynn, we are being bombarded by so many views.
I truly believe the saving of £13bn paid each year would be such a help to our ailing NHS.
We would be free to make and monitor our own laws, and control immigration.
I don't profess to understand it all but in my heart I'm sure we would be better out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2016, 02:02 PM
I can't help thinking we would be better off out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2016, 05:52 PM
ours arrived today and i will be putting it back in the post to downing street. for what it is worth i am out too, i just see us getting more and more over crowded and more and more services being cut, the NHS is fabulous and we are so very very close to losing it. I am sick and tired of being dictated to by people who don't live in this country, telling us what we can and what we can't do and then demanding that we shell out money hand over fist to give to them. I really blew a gasket last month when i read of a couple who do a specific type of recycling, the spent an absolute bomb building a recycling plant that adhered to the EU guidelines.....then a dutch company just went stuff that and carried on with the old method, result? the dutch plant is doing well with no fines and no come back from the EU and the couple who built the plant correctly are left struggling
this is what i was trying to explain
http://www.businesswaste.co.uk/why-o.../#.Vw6HlfkrLIU
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2016, 11:10 PM
Not had the leaflet as yet, but never agreed with going in anyway, as everyone else says, we can govern ourselves very efficiently and have done so for a very long time now. On the news tonight there was a report from Canada who have recently signed an export deal with Europe without having to join, I'm sure we can do the same
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2016, 08:10 AM
As we buy more from Europe than we sell, I would think that we most definitely still be able to do business with them.

I'm a 'leave' voter. It's time we took control. Although our mob of politicians are a shambles, at least they are our shambles and we have far more control of whether we keep 'em or not when they make barmy decisions.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Also we wouldn't be paying salaries out to 'MEP's' because I have no idea what they do, probably not a lot
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »