Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Daniellew
Dogsey Junior

23-02-2007, 02:03 PM

!!!! HOME NEEDED ASAP !!!! ~ 10yr old male SBT

Albert

Hi my name is Albert, I am a 10 yr old, male, SBT.

I was brought in as a stray. I am an old dog and have given someone many years of happiness but in the years in front of me when I would need them most they have chucked me out to defend for myself.

If it hadnt been for the dog wardens finding me, I believe I would have given up and died on the streets. The kennels is not what I want my last memory to be so PLEASE PLEASE help me before its to late !!!!

I am good with cats and dogs and love a cuddle. I am a very gentle dog who just sleeps in my bed for most of the day, so would like a nice quiet home but with walkies as well please.

Babbington Rescue
Westby Lane
Babbington Village
Near Awsworth
Nottinghamshire
NG16 2SS

Telephone 0115 932 4576
Fax 0115 930 8811

Please contact the centre if you would like any more info on Albert
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Oh bless him he is gorgeous. I really wish I could help he looks absolutely adorable. I hope he finds his forever home soon xx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 02:51 PM
aww poor old boy hope he finds a nice home.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Aww bless, Albert looks like a gorgeous fella who would appreciate a nice warm rug to snuggle up on. I do hope that he finds a forever home soon.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2007, 05:48 PM
I so wish I could, it's these oldies I feel so sorry for. Just as a matter of interest, how do you know he's 10 if he's a stray???? He looks a lot older than that to me?? I do hope somebody comes along and takes him into their happy home to spend his last years.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I so wish I could, it's these oldies I feel so sorry for. Just as a matter of interest, how do you know he's 10 if he's a stray???? He looks a lot older than that to me?? I do hope somebody comes along and takes him into their happy home to spend his last years.
I'm wondering if its the wrong photo as I wouldn't have said that the dog looks 10 years old. 10 months maybe, but not 10 and even then, I'd be a bit iffy saying it was an SBT.. but heck, what do I know blind as a bat, that I am

Well Albert, whatever age you are, I sincerely hope that you are snuggled up in a nice warm basket in a new home..
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 12:10 PM
any news