Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 07:49 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 16th December. 2018

Good morning everyone, I hope you and your four legged friends are in fine fettle.

Only another 5 days to the shortest day, thank God.

Have a good day keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Morning all. Hope you all had a good night. Griff if you can get some take Metatone. It will build your immune system. Moyra more layers to keep warm and hot drinks. Chris yep I like sitting outside but these days you get the smokers which is a pain. Never mind can always sit up wind or is it down wind. bg!! Depends where the smokers are sitting I suppose. My husband has the mardies on. Always happens when it is near to Christmas. After 40 plus years you would think I would be used to it but it does wind me up. Hey ho. Have a good day peeps.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 07:52 AM
Oops crossed with yours Moyra. Never mind I am sure someone will amalgamate.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Good morning Moryra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope hubby's mood improves as the day goes on Brenda.

Good luck with the wardrobe saga Lynn

Griff hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Lovely morning here, sunny and dry but still on the cold side. It didn't stop raining all day yesterday.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 02:01 PM
Thanks Brenda, I don't know if I am Allowed anything to boost my immune system...as it's trying to kill me lol...hence the chemo...I will ask at the end of the month
I didn't get up until 11, I don't know what's up with me, I am so very tired and I just feel fed up. I will take the dogs out in a bit and see if I feel like bothering with a beer....gosh I must feel rough lol. I am supposed to be at a party tomorrow night but I am not going, I need to go out with my drinking buddy Tuesday, he is fighting cancer and I did say it would be lovely to have a pint before Christmas so whatever happens I will drag myself to see him
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Hm I see it hasn't made it to Moyras post. Ah well maybe I will leave it till I have seen her post tomorrow before saying good morning to all. Off to watch All creatures.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Brenda... Brenda....Elf is on today!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Afternoon Moyra, brenda, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Better day here weather wise today.
Wardrobes done gosh those doors weighed a ton. Sliding mirror doors.
We worked till about 11 last night to get the wardrobe finished then this morning took down the temporary cubes we bought and transferred everything in to the wardrobes.
That will stay in the other bedroom we only really have Michael and sometimes Maca to stay so it can be a dressing room for most of the year.

Went out to Huntingdon to do a bit of Christmas shopping been quite successful.

brenda hope OH gets over his mardies. My dad always use to get fed up around Christmas time.
Awww griff hope you feel perkier soon.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Ooooo get you Lynn...dressing room lol
Walked the dogs, got back just as it was starting to rain heavily, fed the dogs, just need to try my new dress on again...if it doesn't fit, jeans it is lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Just put on a crock pot of chicken breast pieces, mixed veg and curry thickener on to cook. Feel I need something to warm me up. Think I will put it in the microwave for half an hour and then back to the slow cooker to finish while the rice cooks.

I must go and sort out the Christmas cards although I have done a lot of e cards already. Said I wouldn't send cards by snail mail but I feel so guilty having received an awful lot through the post.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >