Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 09:14 AM
So pleased it was nothing serious. Gentle hugs to her
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 11:44 AM
Really glad to hear that Cassie is on the mend. What a relief for you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Cassie is home - "wipes sweat from brow" he had to remove the tooth next to the cracked one too as he exposed the nerve. Had to drill to get it out - Staffie jaws. Said her teeth were in excellent condition very clean, but had a scale and polished anyhow. Some of her teeth are worn down the vet thinks she has been grinding on stones or something really hard over the years. (joy of rescues no histry)
She came flying down the corridor at the vets had a massive wee outside then jumped in the car my niece and her fiancee were pointlesss, I took them in case we had to lift her into and out the car with my dodgy slipped discs did not fancy doing it mysel. They spent all their time just fussing her.
Came in nudged her food cupboard has had a bit of dinner and a big drink and now flat out on the rug, eye on the clock I imagine or her 9pm walk. back to vets Monday for check up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Glad she's doing well, knew she would. Had all this with Lona, only it was ulcerated and biopsies needed, she's fine now and eating normally. They bounce back one heck of a lot quicker than we would don't they. You will have to fight her to have a quiet life for the next few days
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Glad she's doing well, knew she would. Had all this with Lona, only it was ulcerated and biopsies needed, she's fine now and eating normally. They bounce back one heck of a lot quicker than we would don't they. You will have to fight her to have a quiet life for the next few days
You are smack on right she is back to normal in fact I actually think (misguidely maybe) that she is happier/livelier than before may be the drugs though......... but there again a grubling tooth you would now feel 100% she is eating and drinking as normal and one eye on her lead at all times.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-10-2016, 09:23 AM
Lona went in for a spay and this cropped up at the same time so she had 2 ops at once and it did knock her for six. She is nearly 11 now though. Had a worrying time waiting for biopsies and she was in the house watching telly and loving it. She is now full of herself, swimming with her daughter and granddaughter, better than she's been for a while. Like you I thought she must have been in pain for a while and I felt dreadful. Had to keep Ber off bones and on soft food, much to her displeasure, but she is eating everything that the others have now much to my surprise. Cass will be fine and I'd stop worrying, I was the same
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Lona went in for a spay and this cropped up at the same time so she had 2 ops at once and it did knock her for six. She is nearly 11 now though. Had a worrying time waiting for biopsies and she was in the house watching telly and loving it. She is now full of herself, swimming with her daughter and granddaughter, better than she's been for a while. Like you I thought she must have been in pain for a while and I felt dreadful. Had to keep Ber off bones and on soft food, much to her displeasure, but she is eating everything that the others have now much to my surprise. Cass will be fine and I'd stop worrying, I was the same
Glad she is better.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2