View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Oh god Jackie, poor Cassie and poor you. I know how frightening it can be.
I hope she is ok now and will be alright from now on. Thinking of you xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So glad to hear she's enjoyed a nice walk and is now suitably curled up asleep after her dinner, awwww, I'm so pleased to be reading this better news Jackie.xxx

If it's any consolation, I remember down on the beach one day, my year old spaniel took a fit, and it scared the pants off me at the time. Luckily there just happened to be a vet across the road from the beach, so we rushed her in there. He told us it had been a fit, after I did a really stupid, stupid thing I tipped some water on her head because she was getting hot, the shock, the heat, (whatever), he explained to me about how their brains are so very close to the top of their heads and this is what had probably caused it , and she never, ever fitted again in her entire life and she lived to 12 years of age, bless her. Now you never know, she could have been racing around playing with that toy of hers and maybe knocked her head on something you'll never know I know, but I just wanted to tell you about my girl and how she only ever did it once, even though I'm soooo very embarrassed to admit about how stupid I was back then and she was my very first dog all of my own. You live and learn though, and I remember how upset and shocked I was at the time, being all on my own, so I can understand how upset you both must feel, especially poor John who saw her like it, he must have been beside himself at the time. He needs a lot more cuddles tonight along with Cassie!xxxxxxxxx
Thanks for that Aitch and thanks for telling me the story about your girl. I appreciate it. John's fine now and madame is asleep in her basket upside down with her paws in the airxx

Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Poor Cassie, Im pleased she is ok. I hope she never has another WH, but Ive no doubt she's in good hands if she ever did.
Dawn.
Thanks Dawn, appreciate it.xx

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Sorry to hear about Cassie. Glad that she is now ok and hopefully it is a one off.

Sue
Thanks Sue xx

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Oh god Jackie, poor Cassie and poor you. I know how frightening it can be.
I hope she is ok now and will be alright from now on. Thinking of you xx
Thanks Jenny xx
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 07:19 PM
So pleased that she at least seems better, I really, really hope it's a one off, big gentle (((hugs))) from me, and gentle Collie kisses from Jack
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Sorry to hear about Cassie, Jackie. Glad she seems a bit better now, hopefully she won't have another fit.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
So pleased that she at least seems better, I really, really hope it's a one off, big gentle (((hugs))) from me, and gentle Collie kisses from Jack
Thanks Christine and thank you for the collie kisses Jack

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Sorry to hear about Cassie, Jackie. Glad she seems a bit better now, hopefully she won't have another fit.
Thanks Nicola
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Only just caught this,
So sorry to hear about Cassie but glad she's feeling better.It must have been quite a scare

Hugs xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Only just caught this,
So sorry to hear about Cassie but glad she's feeling better.It must have been quite a scare

Hugs xx
Thank you Sal
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Just read this hope it was a one off. Glad she's back to her normal self.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 12:26 AM
Only just seen this post i do hope it was just a one off bless her sending Cassie big hugs xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2008, 01:14 AM
I'm sat here in floods of tears as Cassie had anotheer seizure about 1/2 an hour ago. She was under our bed asleep when it happened. It was awful. I'm so frightened for her. We rang the emergency vet but they said just to stay with her and keep her calm for now. It would be more stressful to move her at the moment. Just praying that we get through to morning and our own vet opening without another one. The poor girl bit her tongue as well. I'm shaking with it all. Please keep our little girl in your thoughts
Page 6 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »