Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-10-2005, 08:42 AM

Tears in heaven

well a cover of the Eric Clapton classic was organised by Sharon Osbourne for the Tsunami at the begining of the year but according to sources these stars had superstart attitudes and it took so long to make, now the single is also benefitting the hurrican victims of lateley. I'm not sure if it will be available to buy in shops, it probably will but nothing has been spoke of yet, but you can buy it of 7digital.com or itunes, here is a full article taken from source
Ozzyhead.com
The charity single "Tears In Heaven" for victims of the Asian tsunami and Hurricane Katrina has been released today.

The star-studded recording of Eric Clapton’s Tears In Heaven is available to download via the internet. All proceeds go to Save The Children.

Ozzy Osbourne along with daughter Kelly, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Mary J Blige and Gwen Stefani are among the acts who sing on the record.

The song originally was conceived to raise money for children affected by the Asian tsunami, but the money raised will now also go to young victims of Hurricane Katrina and other natural disasters.

Sharon Osbourne said: “The magnitude of these natural disasters surpasses anything we’ve seen in our lifetime. With this single and other relief efforts, our intent is to keep these tragedies at the forefront of everyone’s minds. We must not forget and do all we can to help these people rebuild their lives. Music fans who purchase this single will aid the relief efforts and own an historic recording for which these talented artists graciously donated their time.

The single is available for download from the UK site www.7digital.com and costs 99p by credit card or £1.50 via mobile phone. There is also a free preview available.

The single is also available from the itunes music store.

The line-up includes Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne, Pink, Katie Melua, Andrea Bocelli, Phil Collins and actor Robert Downey Jr, with music by Velvet Revolver.

Tears In Heaven was originally recorded by Eric Clapton as a tribute to his four-year-old son Conor, who died in 1991.

To download this song from www.7digital.com. To download this song from [url]The charity single "Tears In Heaven" for victims of the Asian tsunami and Hurricane Katrina has been released today.

The star-studded recording of Eric Clapton’s Tears In Heaven is available to download via the internet. All proceeds go to Save The Children.

Ozzy Osbourne along with daughter Kelly, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Mary J Blige and Gwen Stefani are among the acts who sing on the record.

The song originally was conceived to raise money for children affected by the Asian tsunami, but the money raised will now also go to young victims of Hurricane Katrina and other natural disasters.

Sharon Osbourne said: “The magnitude of these natural disasters surpasses anything we’ve seen in our lifetime. With this single and other relief efforts, our intent is to keep these tragedies at the forefront of everyone’s minds. We must not forget and do all we can to help these people rebuild their lives. Music fans who purchase this single will aid the relief efforts and own an historic recording for which these talented artists graciously donated their time.

The single is available for download from the UK site www.7digital.com and costs 99p by credit card or £1.50 via mobile phone. There is also a free preview available.

The single is also available from the itunes music store.

The line-up includes Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne, Pink, Katie Melua, Andrea Bocelli, Phil Collins and actor Robert Downey Jr, with music by Velvet Revolver.

Tears In Heaven was originally recorded by Eric Clapton as a tribute to his four-year-old son Conor, who died in 1991.

To download this song from www.7digital.com, or from here. http://www.apple.com/itunes/.
it doesnt sound too bad from the previws, what do you all think?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Great idea for charity but afraid the Eric's is my favourite. First thing the OH ever played on the guitar for me
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

22-10-2005, 07:44 PM
I like the Eric Clapton song but I can't listen to this song - it was played at my nephews funeral and still it brings back the memories of that day. He died when he was 4 years old. It is a beautiful song though
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2005, 08:28 PM
I downloaded this yesterday!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-10-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by crazycockers
I downloaded this yesterday!
and was it good Sharon?
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2005, 08:16 AM
Yes, it's not a bad version, it's only 0.99p so definitely worth the cause.