View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 03:55 PM
Beautiful pictures, I wonder could mark do what my friend does...he works for a housing association painting and decorating
Got to Steve's and there was a scaffold up the front... doing the fascias and nobody was told! I remembered to shut the blind before going to the look lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 04:00 PM
No jobs going griff. He is always on the lookout.
Goodness what will they do next and not tell you.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Good afternoon

What a farce `Griff - good that you remembered to pull the blind down

Lovely pictures Lynn.

Had fun and games this morning. Went into Nationwide (only banking facilities in our village now) to transfer some money into the bank account, transfer some into my ISA and get some cash. Transfer to bank account ok but then the computer said no and wouldn't go any further even when closed down and rebooted. The cashier had to get her colleague to finish the transactions and still her computer wouldn't start. I left with them telling me that they would hide next time I went in Then went to the library which is volunteered run. Only one member of staff had arrived so poor lady was having to check books in and then out fortunately there were only 3 of us in just hope help arrived.

Had a lovely walk along Hastings sea front again it was very warm and very busy. Judging by the forecast tomorrow is going to be the last nice day for some time. Have also given the lawn a quick haircut
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Good job the walk was more relaxing Sue.
Funny thing I said to the man who walks Mabel the gordon setter today I wonder how much longer this lovely weather will last.
if it holds out tomorrow that would be good for the wedding.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Yep the weather is definitely going to change because husband has said he will paint the fences when he picks up the paint tomorrow. Typical. As long as its dry tomorrow then my friend will come for our usual nibbles and natter. she helps me keep sane.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 05:50 PM
We all need a good day tomorrow then brenda.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 06:27 PM
Hi all.

Beautiful day again today. Can't believe this weather for February.

Tried to book my usual hairdresser to get rid of this mop of hair to find she has closed. Booked into a new one for Friday. Goodness knows whether it will look worse or better when cut

Hubby had a fall yesterday. An idiot let his poodle out of the car which ran up to hubby and distracted him and he missed the kerb. Fortunately just a bit battered and bruised, but no broken bones thank heavens.

So nice to see flowers already going out. They look lovely, Lynn. Good luck for the wedding tomorrow.

Brenda, can you tell your hubby to hold off painting the fence until November please
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Evening Chris poor hubby glad it wasn't to bad.
Thank you on both counts.

No Moyra yet hope she is ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 08:49 PM
I shall keep everything crossed that the weather is nice tomorrow...for weddings, painting fences and just to cheer people up generally
Chris, pleased OH didn't do any lasting damage!
I said to Steve that I didn't want to see the kitchen until it was finished sooooooo he sent me a picture, ooooooo. I made sure he ate today and I also bought the tiler chips and a drink.... Steve doesn't even make them a flipping coffee, here we make them bacon butties, lunch and they get squash, water, tea coffee... whatever they want
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Hello everyone, I did post this morning just after Lynn but I see the same fairies who whisked Sue's posting also took mine. Never mind it was probably me not posting properly. Glad to see Dillon is ok again and it should be a nice day tomorrow for the wedding Lynn, Good luck to Paul and Beth on their Day! Have a good evening all, I am off to bed. God bless. Mo xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >