Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 07:13 AM

Good morning. Tuesday 26/02/19.

Good morning everyone looks like the start to another nice day here hope it is the same wherever you are.

A day of pampering here and some planting up in the garden to get ready for the wedding tomorrow.
Dillon seems back to normal now so I can relax tomorrow while out, ordered the wheatgrass seeds yesterday they are arriving sometime today and they will be getting planted up and apparently do not take long to germinate.

brenda hope you are feeling a little brighter.
griff any news on the planning enquiry yet ?
Moyra hope the new mattress is still giving you a good night's sleep.
Harvey hope you and Mrs Losos are keeping well.

To everyone not mentioned hope you and four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Morning Lynn and all to come. Thanks for asking Lynn but it will be long time before I feel completely happy as my daughter is still not speaking to me. Never mind. The sun is trying to shine so another sit in the garden to read when it warms up out there. Have a good day and pleased to hear Dillon is back on track. Just a thought: is he a quick eater? If he is maybe a large stone in the middle of his dinner bowl to slow him down from eating. Might help? Have a good day everyone else off to feed the birds .
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 08:23 AM
Morning brenda oh no double whammy not only losing Tyto but your daughter not speaking to you either.
Sending a big virtual hug.
No Dillon isn't a fast eater never has been. Just a sensitive tummy I think which this breed is prone to and a lot of people on the Bernese forums have issues with their Berners and indigestion. Or gulps as we call it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 08:30 AM
Morning all
Lynn...nope, nothing, mum said she will chase today but I doubt anything will happen... at least we tried!
Brenda, awwwww bless you, I hope you and your daughter are speaking again soon
Steve's kitchen fitter was there until 7pm last night, so Steve couldn't get anything to eat or drink...he hadn't eaten since 4pm Sunday. I told him he is an a@se, I said why on earth didn't you just ask the chap how long he as likely to be and go to the chippy...you could have got the workman something too. Mum has some cottage pie for him so I am going up with that and will take his birthday presents as I don't know if I will see him on his birthday, we have a voucher for a 3 course Indian meal but with all his kitchen stuff no doubt that's wasted money
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 08:45 AM
Good morning Lynn,, Brenda, Griff and all who follow

Pleased Dillon is better so you can enjoy your day tomorrow.

Hope something is done Griff as they seem to think they can do anything

Hugs Brenda and I too hope you and your daughter are soon speaking.

I thought I posted yesterday but obviously pressed delete instead of post. Yesterday was busy with doing the month's food shopping. Today just going to the library but may go out somewhere later. Have the lawn mower on charge as the back lawn needs a trim so hopefully this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Morning griff and Sue.
Hope they do not just fob off the window stuff griff. They do work late these contractors but for Steve to have nothing to eat is a bit much. He needs to make some sandwiches to keep in the fridge. Hopefully he will be able to heat up mum shepherds pie.
Fingers crossed you get out for the Indian.
Oh dear sue sounds similar to me some days. I early put the pen the fridge earlier after marking a date on the calendar to meet my friend Julie. Dillon barking excitedly about going out for his walk and Gorden squeezing past my poor old mind cannot cope.
Hope you have less busy day today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Lol Sue, I swear I posted yesterday morning but I hadn't.
I am taking him some sandwiches today Lynn and I doubt the Indian will happen, he is so tired and I guess fed up with the kitchen stuff, I do try to take him out but he seems to have just lost interest, he is back to work next week full time so I probably won't see him for weeks and only talk to him for 5 mins a day instead of hours lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Awwww hugs to you to griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2019, 11:42 AM
He needs a different job but nothing pays anywhere near enough and he doesn't have any qualifications
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Mark feels the same griff. He wants to get out of retail he would really like to work for himself painting and decorating but with rent to pay is worried he might not always make enough money to pay the bills and rent.

Some pictures of the garden today.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3213.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	6071   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3218.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	6072   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3219.jpg