Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2018, 12:03 AM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
It is called Dogsey because it is about dogs.
To chat about dogs. This is mine.

It is also labelled the 'off topic forum' which should give a clue that dogs are not always discussed on here but rather 'OFF TOPIC' things that relate to anything and everything which sometimes includes dogs, but not always
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2018, 07:09 AM
Well put. wish oh wish I had mine still but without you all. Well you know what I mean. Carry on giving me the gossip. We thrive on it.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2018, 07:19 AM
Don't stop carry on with the chit chat/ gossip call it what you like makes my day reading the daily thread
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2018, 07:36 AM
We won't stop dont worry he isn't the first to try to bring the daily thread down we have had this sort of thing before but we are still here.

It just makes me so angry the snide remarks about gossip. Maybe full instructions and a dictionary would be useful but then again this sort of person only sees what they think is right.

I've had my say tried again not so politely this time to explain but it is obviously not understood.
We all share our dogs on this thread to it is the place I post my pictures for you all to see so I am guessing boredom set in and gets great delight out of winding people up.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2018, 08:00 AM
Wish I could post some Lynn but sadly no idea how so I will dredge up some from long ago just so that I can remind a certain someone that I to had a beautiful dog who was more than a gentleman to all. Nope can't do it easily so never mind.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We won't stop dont worry he isn't the first to try to bring the daily thread down
If that's addressed at me, it total nonsense.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It is also labelled the 'off topic forum' which should give a clue that dogs are not always discussed on here but rather 'OFF TOPIC' things that relate to anything and everything which sometimes includes dogs, but not always
Point taken.
And, despite accusations, I have no wish to derail it from the gossip column that it so obviously is. A clique. I have no problem with that.

Go in peace.

And, don't you just love our handsome beast relaxing with out three year old grandson?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2018, 10:53 PM
A clique suggests that there are outsiders that are made to feel unwelcome. That is far from the truth, but insults will rally all those who have ever entered discussions on this part of the forum to defend it. Not an unnatural outcome, I'm sure you'll agree.

Yes, I do love your photo's and your dog. Try taking part in the discussions without the not so successfully veiled insults that you do have a tendency to bandy about and you will find it is a very friendly place that you will soon feel at home in - if you so wish, of course
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
A clique suggests that there are outsiders that are made to feel unwelcome. That is far from the truth, but insults will rally all those who have ever entered discussions on this part of the forum to defend it. Not an unnatural outcome, I'm sure you'll agree.

Yes, I do love your photo's and your dog. Try taking part in the discussions without the not so successfully veiled insults that you do have a tendency to bandy about and you will find it is a very friendly place that you will soon feel at home in - if you so wish, of course
No insults from me, you lovely ray of sunshine.

I got the evil eve from this little chap today. Max just pressed the ignore button.

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Now that's a grumpy face if ever I saw one
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >