Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bright and sunny again, but cold. Excellent for the time of year though. Long may it last.

I think the clue is in the title of this section - off topic chat. Easy to take part in, easy to avoid.

I've had some lovely support on here and, hopefully, have given some. Let's face it, without the off topic section, the forum as a whole would die out. These days with social media, forums are the last resort of many seeking advice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 06:21 PM
I am bored
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the link griff.
You can come and make me a cuppa if you like.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Don't think I could stand that much excitement Lynn lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

To everyone else sorry for the rant but it gets my goat when members who come on here and disagree and moan and will not understand when things have been put politely in the past what this particular section is about then come on trying to cause trouble.

This person has not been here as long as the majority of us and seems to want to stir up trouble maybe he is bored.

Shall we get the rolls out for soup ?
Please try to stick to facts.
I did not moan, disagree or stir up trouble. And have never been impolite. I simply made an observation. But you have taken that completely out of context and made invalid inferences.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 07:16 PM
Sorry Besoeka, but from your previous comments on here, you knew that comment would cause upset. I don't know for certain it was your intention, but based on previous exchanges about this single forum thread, I certainly believe it was
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Take it as you will but as Chris says you have said these things many times before about this particular thread and no I have taken nothing out of context in my reply.
I have bitten my tongue and had you on ignore for a while because of your rude upsetting comments saying this is a gossip thread today is not the first time you have said derogatory things about the daily thread.

If you want dog chat only then visit those threads as said many times before this is a general thread about everything in life including dogs or not depending on what sort of time people are having if you find it annoying then do not visit this thread.

You seem to pick subjects that you know will get a reaction that is why I stay away from most of them but this thread was a baby of mine and another member who has now left for a long time so I am not best pleased about your comments past and present.
Moyra now does a good job of upholding this thread for those of us that enjoy it and need it. As mentioned if you don't like it then do not visit it is not compulsory.

Changing the subject just had a call from someone with broken english they are delivering an order a wardrobe tonight in about an hour. I received a message today saying it was coming tomorrow.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2018, 07:42 PM
Take it as you will but as Chris says you have said these things many times before about this particular thread and no I have taken nothing out of context in my reply.
I have bitten my tongue and had you on ignore for a while because of your rude upsetting comments saying this is a gossip thread today is not the first time you have said derogatory things about the daily thread.

If you want dog chat only then visit those threads as said many times before this is a general thread about everything in life including dogs or not depending on what sort of time people are having if you find it annoying then do not visit this thread.

You seem to pick subjects that you know will get a reaction that is why I stay away from most of them but this thread was a baby of mine and another member who has now left for a long time so I am not best pleased about your comments past and present.
Moyra now does a good job of upholding this thread for those of us that enjoy it and need it. As mentioned if you don't like it then do not visit it is not compulsory.
How badly you misunderstand me. Just stick to facts please.
I posted an observation. That's all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2018, 07:42 PM
Sorry but I don't see anything has been taken out of context at all. If you don't like it, don't read it...quite simple
Ooooo Lynn, do you think it will be delivered tonight then? I know yodel deliver here until 9pm
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Harvey hope you are feeling better today.

Yes, much better to day thank you

Originally Posted by griff View Post
she was made up to see me and just blanked Steve lol

Well she see's him every day but you less often and I bet she gets loads more cuddles from you

BTW hope those little white pills did their job without too much side effect today.

I like your idea of a drinky with my pill last night, Once I did like to have a hot milk and tot of whisky before bed but seem to have got out of the habit now and I don't think I could afford a bottle of whisky anyway
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >