Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Awww little Zenith going on a big girl walk
vets trip was o.k, except for the receptionist moaning about deags whinging...she whinges literally non stop from morning to night anyway...told deags to shut up! it is annoying, no idea why she does it, she just does, isn't in pain and beings as i don't know what happened to her i can't say it isn't related to her former life
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Griff - Here are a few words which could be used for your veterinary receptionist "Don't talk to my dog like that or you'll be needing a good dentist!"
Shouldn't be in that job if she has no tolerance for animals, what they do or the noises they make. Poor Deags can't help it and is certainly not doing it on purpose, you really ought to complain about the miserable cow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Was coming back on to say much the same thing, LG. Serving the girlies teas took preference though
Poor girl is obviously very stressed and upset, and one can only shudder to imagine what happened to her and how it has affected her despite all you have done with her and given her such a happy home and life
This is a vets receptionist think she should maybe in the SS instead
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Sometimes she is nice, other times she is a cow....i know the noise is annoying, but it was for 10 minutes waiting and 5minutes after the appointment whilst i waited to pay, was dead annoyed anyway as it is chemo day and i had to walk the dogs then try and manage in the vets....i don't think a complaint will get me far
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2015, 06:10 PM
She's obviously very anxious for some reason and I doubt you'll get to the root of her anxieties either,I'm sure you've tried everything already really.I had a dobie years ago (April) and the minute she got in the car she'd start and it would go on and on and on till we got where we were going, we went camping in South Wales once at a trekking centre and the dogs came too, and she never shut up once for the entire journey, amazed she still lived actually
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 06:31 PM
i have tried ignoring it, i have tried telling her no and i have tried distracting her with food/toys, i might have a word with LG skip this bit Lolthe homeopath and see what she suggests, i have some stuff called unwind which my friend used on her bull terrier who was tail chasing.... the others all just have a laugh about it as they know i have one who is bonker and one who whinges Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2015, 06:44 PM
Despite LG and his mocking I do use some homeopathic remedies, don't know why they work, but they do.
They have a couple of really lovely helpful people who can advise you here if you ring them, ring the London number as they are the best ones to speak to
https://www.ainsworths.com/
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2015, 06:53 PM
i have used ainsworths before i use a lady at canine natural cures, very very helpful lady, i got my stuff to stop laney chewing from her, and that's where i get my noise remedy for bonfire night... i will give anything a go really
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Oh good, most people haven't heard of them,and I have found them really helpful and their prices are so reasonable and everything comes out to you straight away
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2015, 07:58 PM
Yawnnnnnnnn! I've just awoken from a strange dream - in which deluded and gullible women were being parted from their money by some sort of Artisan Confidence Trickster - you know the sort - modern day Snake Oil Salesmen.
Thank goodness it was only a dream - for in real life nobody would be so easily bamboozled.
LOL!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >