Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2015, 05:43 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Sorry my brain wont work this morning somebody else will have to choose a word. I have had a bad night. Steve has just gone fishing again. Must be cuckoo.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2015, 05:50 AM
Abstentious there you go. Something I don't suffer from? morning everyone. Fishing is a good way of relaxing and it does mean you can to Moyra. enjoy your peaceful day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Bad night too here Moyra. Had a lot of barking and running around the house at gone 10 last night just after I had settled down. Thought we had a visitor in the house but it wasn't one of next doors cats not Paul and Beth pedigree ones had escaped from the cat house.
They were making lots of noise on their flat roof and Dillon was put out about that and he knew the cat was in the garden.
Got him settled and waited down here till the hoo ha died down two hours later he needed to go out.
I am trying to feel abstentious about it all.

Need to do some shopping today.

Hope the toe isn't too sore today Gordon. I would of expected an apology too very bad manners not to of offered one.
Well done to Kota griff and you for putting in the hard work.
Hope your leg is feeling better today Mandy.
Hope everyone else is feeling well and have a good day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2015, 08:00 AM
Morning all, lovely day here, sunny and mild.
Sorry to be a party pooper but I don't think Abstentious is a word did you mean abstention? If not then I plead abstention from anymore word games!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2015, 08:07 AM
Moprning. Here you go Nippy.

Abstentious - definition of abstentious by The Free Dictionary
www.thefreedictionary.com/abstentious
Adj. 1. abstentious - self-restraining; not indulging an appetite especially for food or drink; "not totally abstinent but abstemious". abstinent · abstemious - sparing ...
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Good morning Lynn, Moyra and Brenda and all who follow

Pleased your toe is still with you Gordon and hope it heals well.

Well don Kota all the hard work has paid off Griff.

Enjoy your quiet peaceful day Moyra

Lovely and sunny this morning. Teazle walked and having a quick coffee before going to the library and putting in some plants I bought yesterday. We had a lovely day out. Went to Sheffield Park again in all its autumn glory. It was packed as I forgot it was half term and apparently this week is the best for getting all the colour.

Have a good day and stay safe and practice being abstentions of anything you might fancy and not good for you
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Aww Brenda I am so sorry, I couldn't find it. It just sounded wrong to me

Heres another........Alzheimers
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Hope you're OK after yesterday Nippy and you managed to find a carvery and have a delicious lunch. Not sure whether you're abstentatious or not, if not then a glass of wine would surely have gone down well after the fasting.
Bone run today.Very cool and dull this morning, at least NO RAIN which I am thankful for, hate the motorway even worse when its raining.
Don't think its half term here,Sue. There doesn't seem to be an increase in children, usually they're all playing outside round here. I think our half term is next week. Where has October gone, November any day now, and the clocks go back this weekend, for me that is truly the start of winter
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Hm Alzheimers another word for pretending. lol!! bg!! No offence intended. Off to have a coffee. Can't stay on here all day. Must do some work.
ttfn everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-10-2015, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Sorry to be a party pooper but I don't think Abstentious is a word did you mean abstention?
According to my lifelong companion (The OED not the OH ) you are right it is not a word but I think 'abstemious' is, which given the context is what I think Moyra meant. These fiendish typos creep in every where
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >