View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2015, 09:34 PM
Speaking of certificates - think I ought to check my Podiatrist's certificates. The witch managed to stab me in the big toe today - I now have a bandage round my toe! She dismissed it without even an apology (which I thought a bit off) seems she found it perfectly acceptable to have a client quietly spurting blood across the consulting room floor. I know accidents do happen and am not too bothered neither am I about to sue anyone, a simple "Sorry" would have been quite adequate but wasn't forthcoming. The Mem seems to think it's one of those cases where if they apologise they are somehow admitting culpability. I just think she was an ignorant so and so, in future my feet and my money I feel, will be going elsewhere.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2015, 09:36 PM
I cannot imagine you spurting blood 'quietly' LG. I do agree with you though, toes are needed to walk on for a start!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2015, 09:50 PM
June - the "quietly" bit was quite true. I sat there looking at it quite amazed, really! Never said anything as I thought she'd be embarrassed - and in truth didn't want to make the situation worse for her. Little did I imagine that she obviously couldn't give a monkey''s about her client.
She just wiped the blood up and put a dressing and bandage on my toe - without so much as a by-your-leave.
In retrospect - very odd! Or perhaps I was expecting too much?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 09:58 PM
Well done Kota what a clever girl
Am not staying up for long tonight, my leg is giving me lots of trouble tonight. It's hurting jumping and generally feeling very uncomfortable
Can't sit or stand, so pain killers and bed!! Sorry for complaining.
LG that's so rude well done for keeping quiet, I wouldn't have
TW hope your back eases and you are not so stiff in morning
Lynn hope you sleep better tonight

Right night all
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Goodnight Mandy - That was short but sweet! Hope a good night's rest will see you much better in the morning.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2015, 10:11 PM
Mandy hope they get this injection sorted for you that the consultant told you about. If I'm feeling stiff or sore I can please myself if I go and lie down or put my feet up, have a lazy day etc. You are working so you don't have that ability so I think you should be seen to as soon as possible.
LG, I think it was extremely rude of her and I would definitely take my custom elsewhere, in fact I would be looking to complain to whichever governing body oversees her because who knows what important bit could disappear next
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Never thought of that !...........GULP!!!!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2015, 10:39 PM
A very goodnight to everyone - I am having a bit of an early night once the dogs have had their last spin of the day. Take care all and I'll see you tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2015, 11:04 PM
It'll be the blood loss, LG, bound to make you tired and dizzy. Wonder what tomorrow's WORD Will Be
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2015, 11:15 PM
Mandy, you aren't complaining...you are hurting and i hope you feel much better tomorrow
LG...not on that, she should be very careful what she is doing as she probably deals with diabetics who need to be very careful with wounds.....wise move looking for someone else.
Not sure what tomorrows word will be TW....i will most likely have to google it lol
right, goodnight you lovely lot, i am off to rub vicks on the soles of my friends feet
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4