Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
New arch up, Clematis re-trained and new bulrush sculpture in pride of place.
Commiserations to the Scots and LG.
A new arch is on my 'to do' list also, the broken one currently holds a branch of the pear tree, probably have to wait until springtime 'tho.

Have you apicture of the bulrush sculpture
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 05:24 PM
not a good day at all LG...oh dear oh dear!!! didn't see either game...sounds like it is a good job i didn't as i think the air would have been blue!
Losos...ewww ticks make my skin crawl, vile little things...i have some of those tick remover things for just in case
Lynn, pleased you have your arch installed and your ornament
TW, lol, bless Zenith wanting to go play...pleased she did well though
Moyra...go on, make yourself some bread, we looked at a bread maker but i don't really have the space for keeping all these gadgets....sadly as i would have the lot!! i have a slow cooker, food processer and jug blender and that is it sadly
walked the dogs, both behaved for me, kota had her boomer ball today and deags had her ball on the rope..wore my wax coat and i was flippin boiling!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Not at the moment Harvey will see if we can get one next weekend.
Glad the wax coat is doing its job griff you will be very toasty when the cold weather comes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Now can you see the sense LG in NOT watching these 'games' they will only lose anyway, leading to high blood pressure, palpitations, Deep Annoyance and general Fed Uppness, far better to train dogs or clematis, whichever suits your wont, and remain blissfully unaware of any Nasty Happenings going on, keeping yourself happy and contented and not a cross word to be heard
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Hi all
Yesterday sent to pass in a blur, was at work 2-6, came home to steak, salad and chips cooked by hubby
Today Lauryn was at work for 19.39, mum in law didn't come so me and Tony had a walk around and got some bits from Lidl then he watched football, I took Rosie out
So not much to tell, tbh
Griff, you made me smile cos that's what Tony always says, he wishes we had more space for more gadgets
I felt for Scotland LG, didn't watch much of the game but heard that it was a dubious penalty.
Well done for behaving Zenith
Sounds as if you had a productive afternoon Lynn, putting up a arch.
I need to go to council in morning to ask for a garden waste bin ( never thought I'd say that ) but our friends let us use hers for the bush trimmings, and me and Tony think it's a good idea, so will see how much it is.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Think you are very probably right June - sadly I'm already an addict and am told that at my age going "cold turkey" could seriously damage my health.
Perhaps in a future life I will be able to avoid Rugby and all it's attendant ills - but until re-incarnation sets in it looks like I'm stuck with my personal vice! lol !
Mandy - As far as I am aware councils don't make a charge for such bins - you should be in for a freebie!
Griff - You are very right about the blue air bit, wouldn't have suited a vicar being in my television room this afternoon.
Brenda - Corrugated, Marmalade and Antediluvian - just 3 more long words to add to your collection. No charge! lol !
Bet you never get to use them in the same sentence.
Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 07:43 PM
Thank you Mandy that reminds me I have to apply for one of those garden waste bins.
We have to pay for the bins garden waste that is Gordon. £42 for the year.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Wow, we have a household waste bin, recycling bin for tins,bottles,glass,paper and cardboard and then the garden waste bin, we get given each bin for free and just pay the council tax....it's all included.
Lol, nice words LG, we used to have a word of the day at work and had to try and work them into conversation and use them as much as possible
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Glad I reminded you Lynn
I wish LG, our council gives nothing away free but I'm going to check on their website
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Just looked on the page, got to wait till next year to apply for a garden waste bin
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >