View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 12:02 PM
LG, today we are Irish for the match, remember that! and enjoy. They certainly sang their hearts out!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 12:14 PM
OMG too much for me behind already. I will go and watch Terry Wogan and his friend the taxi driver.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Afternoon. Well the shop we were hoping to get breakfast in and look at breadmakers is shut on a Sunday. we could of sworn it was open Sunday's and we had been on a Sunday with Michael and Margaret but obviously not.
Went to Greggs for breakfast but that had just finished so Gorden had a sausage roll and I had a London cheesecake. Popped into Iceland for tea having an easy one tonight. Then we went to the little garden centre nice place found another arch and then stopped at the usual bigger garden centre and had a coffee and ham sandwich after our rather unhealthy breakfast.
Now got to get outside and sort the old arch and get the Clematis off it and install the new one and get the clematis up that.

Glad training classes went well and missing socks have been located and dealt with.
Good luck with those training later and thank you Moyra Sue has also recommended the Panasonic. I would like to see it in the flesh and the different models rather than buying off the net. May pop out in the week to take a look.
Had a look at the Christmas decs in the big garden centre very pretty.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2015, 01:54 PM
When you come back to Eseex if you vancy taking my pansasonic off me, the would be welcome to it. I never use the darn thing but then will probably regret getting loss of it if I did. Will think on it for a while longer!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Zenith has been a little star and behaved a lot better than some of those who were older and been in the class longer, she did have a couple of zoomies at other dogs, so she got told for that, and gave up after a while as she would much rather be praised and cuddled with chicken than have a Grumbling Mummy.
Lynn, maybe it was Christmas when you went to that shop because lots of shops open late November till after the January Sales on a Sunday, then go back to closing on a Sunday the rest of the year. Hope the arch goes well and Gorden gets it up before dark.
Found out training isn't changing the class times this year, the only class affected by darker afternoons is the Gold and none of us are that mithered, there's no training anyway after mid December when it is at its darkest.
I take it Ireland isn't doing too well either, seems to be the English putting the jinx on these poor people if you ask me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Thank you for the possible offer Moyra but I never come as far as you when I visit Essex. Gill and my friends in Essex live more just over the border from this side.
Could be June we also thought maybe Gorden was still on his break for Christmas more the New Year and we then would of gone out in the week. I know I had just burnt my hand and it was heavily bandaged at that time.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Good day citizens - Well! Here we go again the dreaded Argys have just beaten the brave Irish and I am typing this in the interval before the next match in which Bonnie Scotland play those direputable convicts from the land of Oz. Seriously doubt whether the Scots have a snowballs chance in hell but would like them to get through, if they don't there won't be a single Northern Hemisphere side left in the competition.
Days like this I think it would be safer for my blood pressure if I took up going to dog training or retraining clematis! lol !
See you all later - bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Worst fears now realised, the Scots put up a tremendously spirited performance but ended up losing by a single point.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-10-2015, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Had a look at the Christmas decs in the big garden centre very pretty.
Oh no, the thought of Christmas (never mind the decorations) has me terified I never seem to be prepared also not sure whether to send some cards this year, we didn't send any last year, gave a donation to the Newfie Rescue people instead, but some neighbours in the village gave us a card. Definately won't be giving one to the neanderthal man on one side but would like to give something to our neighbour from heaven on the other side who lost her husband very suddenly in June.

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Days like this I think it would be safer for my blood pressure if I took up going to dog training or retraining clematis! lol !
See you all later - bye fer now.
Yes, know the feeling LG which is why I don't often watch the full match, prefering instead to just dip in and out. If things are not going well I say to myself 'I'll come back when they are winning' if I come back and they are still not winning I say it again

Casey managed to get a 'tick' on his head today, I thought they would all be burying into the ground by now and I don't recall seeing any this late in the year in CZ but there are a lot of sheep around here whereas in CZ there were none only deer.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-10-2015, 05:15 PM
New arch up, Clematis re-trained and new bulrush sculpture in pride of place.
Commiserations to the Scots and LG.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >