Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 06:54 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Morning all, haven't got Amber out yet it still on the darkside. I like it to get light before I take her. You need to be able to see where she drops her load in order to clean it up. Thankfully there is a bin on the green.

Steve has gone fishing yet again. I was in bed by the time he came home last night. Suits me fine. He usually fetches his own food home with him via the take away.

Hope everyone is well, take care all and have a good day, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 06:57 AM
Morning Moyra and those to follow. Getting lighter here but a stange lightness. This next bit is for Losos or of course anyone else that s interested in the sage aof the post not paid: This is what they said:

Whilst we sympathise with your cause, your details had been automatically uplifted from various advertising websites that you are listed on. We are not aware of any non-postage costs.

We cannot agree to refunding you any alleged amounts but as a gesture of goodwill, should you choose to purchase any products from us, we will gladly offer you a £2.00 discount.

Don't think I will get any joy from them so just experience.
I have never asked them for anything.

ttfn
Peeps.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Morning Moyra and Brenda
Nice peaceful day for you again then Moyra
Lol Brenda..as if you would buy anything off them
woke up with a bad pain by my mastoid bone...hoping it is not an ear infection. Nothing planned for me today just walking the pups, it is quite chilly out there today
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 07:25 AM
Morning all,
Tell them I'm not ever planning to buy from you, would rather have the £2
Nice and quiet day again for you Moyra
Griff hopefully you just lay 'funny'

I have some shopping to do, and take Rosie out think that's about it.
Breakfast and another cuppa first. Lauryn is on her way to college, Liam has day off so he won't be ringing this morning.
Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda,griff , Mandy and all who follow.

It was dark late here too Moyra. Weather looking a bit iffy but dry underfoot so that's better than wet.
Enjoy your peaceful day.
brenda they have a cheek sounds like an admission of guilt in a roundabout way. They are sure in the knowledge you will not order so for them its win win.
griff hope it is not an ear infection too for you.
Mandy hope the shopping goes well.

I have my Bernese owning friend coming today for lunch she doesn't bring her dogs with her she is nearer than usual as she is dog sitting about 5 miles away so she catches up with her friends. Her OH is dog sitting their dogs.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Aw griff make sure you keep it warm when you go out. Been for my first walk of the day and why are there so many kids on wheeled things coming round corners. Good job Tyto isn't phased by them unlike me. Also people with dogs that know they are going to react to another dog but do nothing about it. Oh well good job I can control mine. bfn. Enough complaining. tt.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Morning all. Another crisp sunny day here. We aren't planning on going out, we are going to make a batch of pasties to go in the freezer. Well thats the plan...... until Brian gets sight of them! Never enough left to freeze then.
Brenda I know what you mean about children on wheelie things. They are encouraged to ride scooters and bikes to school from reception class here. I'm surprised there haven't been more accidents
Right on with the pastry
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Brenda, it must be quite a problem for you in your area. Hope things improve.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2015, 08:56 AM
It worries me when they ride them down the middle of the road. Oh well off to do some more housework. Have done some washing and a bit of hoovering. Just a bit left to do. tt.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Pasties I shall tell Gorden not too worry about bringing tea in al over to Nippy Jen's later for a pasty if we can get there in time.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >