Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Evening all
TW...i don't think you are wrong in thinking the way you do...maybe (benefit of the doubt here) her mum has paid for her...unlikely but you never know. But the money perhaps would have been better spent on the house
Losos...both Lynn and you are due a holiday with all the work going on
Hi ya LG, i missed pog and unforgotten...i was naughty and risked a couple of beers. Gave me chance to catch up with jim the jug and have a laugh at his expense...his mother in law is 98 and driving him bonkers lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Yeah Griff, but I said to my son when all the money stuff was going on, couldn't her mum and dad chip in as well, and he said they didn't have the money, fair enough. But I think a few days in Greece is going to cost a bit isn't it, surely that could have been useful to go towards the legal fees. If my brother wasn't in the City and got sky high bonuses, and offered his help (which he needn't have done, because I never ask him for anything, ever) when I said they were trying to buy the house they rent, then they would still be renting. In fact if it hadn't been my brothers birthday and I emailed him to say Happy Birthday and given him a quick update on everything, he would never have been any the wiser as to the proposed house purchase,so would never have made the offer anyway. Whilst her parents have been in possession of the facts for a long time now, but decided not to chip in, but go to Greece instead I would really have liked a non slip kitchen floor so I stand less chance of knocking myself silly in future, but I felt the house purchase was the most important thing and overshadowed everything else, son has no idea of this at all and I wouldn't tell him, but my kitchen floor money is now in his bank account instead of on my kitchen floor!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 10:28 PM
I think you are right to think the way you do then....given how her family are claiming skintness but can afford to go on holiday....you are a good mum helping your lad out, i just hope he has protected himself legally incase things turn sour
Gosh i am absolutely frozen!!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Not cold at all, got this fleece on that appeared when I cleared the cupboard under the stairs out, no idea where it came from at all, but its sooo warm, plus am tidying up and stuff, things I would have done tomorrow but doing now!
Right off for a soak now, everythings clean and not boatloads of junk lying about.
Are the meds perhaps thinning your blood Griff, hence you feeling so cold
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Meds - my ear! Tis the demon drink - our Griff has fallen from grace and taken to quaffing the devil's linament! Booze brings the surface temperature of your body up for a wee while and you soon start to feel colder as your body loses heat. Poor lass will soon be like an ice lolly! LOL !
Time for bed - see you all tomorrow. Goodnight. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Double post
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 11:21 PM
Haha...demon drink!! Will be back on the vimto soon enough
Tw...you could be right about the medication...back to wearing layers again!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5