Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 09:56 AM
What a reputation I have got
It will probably be fish and chips today!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Good Morning all
TW, the searchlights were from the ground up and one went to the left and one to the right but they both met in the middle... i am sure my dad is right..probably something to do with the war...maybe the blitz or something
Moyra, hope the walk was o.k
Lynn, hope the parcel arrives promptly
Mandy, enjoy your coffee and of course lauryn will want food...she's a teenager Lol
Sue...wow that is shocking about the post, one of the girls behind the bar at the legion is brazilian...lovely girl, she does give the impression brazil is laid back
Nippy...have a good day shopping and enjoy the fish and chips
Brenda, i agree, next time just ignore the card, if it is something important they will soon be in touch
Had a phone call off mums aunty yesterday...she was very confused, she said she had pushed her buzzer for help and we could hear her shouting for help...i got on the phone to her and she was saying that something would have to wait until billy got home...she has gone down hill so quickly, i called the care home, took bl**dy ages to get hold of someone just to go and check she was o.k...hoping she was o.k after all that, so very very sad
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 10:39 AM
Thanks June and griff. Yep next time, if there is a next time I will do just that. Just wish these firms would put their name on the envelope then I would have known not to go and fetch it. Oh well off to sort lunch out. bfn. Have a good afternoon peeps. May not be on again till this evening as daughter popping in after work.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-10-2015, 11:44 AM
Parcel arrived at 11 so well within their tome delivery slot. A good glug of the stuff now down the upstairs toilet hopefully working on the macerator and pipes when it gets flushed in the hour or so. Will then tidy upstairs downstairs all done and Dillon groomed.

brenda what a nuisance about that letter.
So sad about your aunty griff I hope she is settled now.
June shame you have to move.

Watching prison break on netflix thought it might be rubbish but actually it is very god.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 11:59 AM
i watched the first series of prison break Lynn, thought it was o.k, started to watch the second but got lost and never went back Lol
hope the stuff works in the loo
Just ordered flashing collars for the pups and glow in the dark dog balls for them... i have the sort where you just pop it on the window sill and it charges up...no need for torches as i forget to take one on a walk half the time Lol...at least we will be prepared if we need to go out in the evening....well if the fireworks ever got done with
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 12:09 PM
After driving into Basildon and parking up and walking a good way to the building society where I wanted to close my non earning interest account. So finally got that done then had to go down to my local bank to pay that money in and the cash Steve had given me in exchange for me paying his van insurance on my credit card. I wanted to talk to somebody about changing my account to earn more interest as they tell me that my current account has now been cut down to .25% which is peanuts for what I had in there so have transferred most of it to my Easy Saver account but still not sure that is what is best for me so have an appointment to see somebody tomorrow morning for advice. Means another trip out. By the time I got back I was exhausted but of course Amber needed her second walk of the day. So I am resting up before I have to walk her again later on today. Yes June, not looking forward to the clocks going back but she will have to adjust the same as I shall have to. Have a good afternoon all. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Oh, what a shame they couldn't sort you out today Moyra
i am getting really p*ssed off...seriously want to punch someone, i ordered some hoodies off the hut, they sent them out and i had one hoody and a pair of mens shorts, i contacted them, they gave me a returns label and i sent the shorts back... i have been waiting for a refund, checked, the parcel was received but no refund so i emailed them yesterday telling them i had sent the stuff back and wanted the refund...today got an email to say that i wouldn't be getting a refund as the goods hadn't been received...... but the tracking number shows it has been received...just googled to try and find a phone number and could find nothing so had to resort to f.....book, lo and behold within 5 minutes a refund has been requested and will be in my account in 3-5 days...why did i have to resort to ranting and mentioning theft to get a refund? well i won't be ordering from them again, it wasn't a lot of money but it is my money
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Go get 'em Griff - that's the way to do it - don't give the beggars any rest until you get your dosh back! If there was more of this there would be less people getting ripped off by various sites/companies etc. Believe me, when I say, nobody ever gets away with owing this miserable old git so much as a penny. If it's due to me then I'll be having it - one way or the other! lol !
Meanwhile back at the ranch - it's a cold grey day, not particularly inspiring but nice enough for an extended walk across the back of the moor, from which I have just returned. Dingoes will now give me some peace (all of course, except for Scout, who will spend the rest of the time until tea watching me. I would like to think it is love and loyalty that inspires this show of single minded dedication but knowing little "Danger Curls" (her new nickname) it's just in case I happen to find it in my heart to come up with anything edible.
Glad most folk seem to have their day ticking along nicely, will be back later, bye fer now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Just a quick pop in as I have a few minutes befoe daughter arrives. Griff I am pleased that you got a result. I am still wrangling with my little problem. Doubt if I will get it back. I know it is only £2 but it is the principal of the thing. Oh well have a good rest of the afternoon folks. I love it when the clocks go back. No where I am then.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2015, 01:58 PM
i think i have inherited my nans and mums nature with regards getting back what is owed to me Lol... i don't rip people off, never have and never would and i don't appreciate somebody doing it to me...it is only £5.50 but that will pay for the dogs new lights
I guess if you add it up...say in Brendas case, £2 ...do that to 10 people and you have saved yourself £20 in postage costs for catalogues that people probably haven't even requested....swines!!!!
LG, i do like that nickname..danger curls Lol. My pair follow me everywhere and i mean everywhere, god nows why as i don't feed them treats and stuff...that's my dads department, i swear the pair of them would be bl**dy ruined and the size of a house if he had his way Lol
Just debating if to make pickles this year, i won't use the same spice as last year as my dad didn't like it but he said i nearly had Andy's secret recipe spot on.... need to get some jars and stuff i guess
hmmmm debating making sardine cake for the pups...might make me puke but i think they will enjoy it...i will be nice and go and do it.
People on here will know, the dogs like minty stuff, could i make biccies and put mint into them...they won't end up with the squits will they?
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >