Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Oh yeah Rosie is a proper diva
The reason you are like that with your girls babies is because you care, and are a decent person, the onto elm with people like the pet shop man is he sees only £££ signs

Anyone fancy going to work for me? I'm warm and cosy right now and don't want to move. Oh and Rosie is asleep on me, now you wouldn't want to move a diva like her would ya?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Sorry Mandy, just going to 'work' myself, doing yard and kennels,and then teas. You know you love the chicken counter, maybe someone will want a piccie of you rather than the chickens tonight
Tell Rosie she's a lucky girl and not to push her luck
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Good afternoon

Detective June on the case hope you can get something done about it.

Good that Rosie's foot is now better.

Dull and overcast now and trying to rain. Barry's tooth been filled and ok and I had a lovely. bit chilly, walk along the sea front.

Update on parcel saga. Parcel no. 4 has cleared customs and is ready for delivery but they don't have the correct address Have contacted the courier here and they are emailing the address, I have spoken to Brazil and they have written the address down. Have also rung son and asked that he ring their depot and give the address. What annoys me is that I have been shipping to this address for four years and the last parcel delivered there was September this year with no trouble. They say the post code is wrong. Their programme will not let me put his in as it doesn't recognise it so have to put the general one for Sao Paul. This time I have hand written the correct post code on the label and still they can't deliver it without hassle. I hate Brazil!!! Parcel no. 3 has been returned to me. We are nearly there I hope.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Haha I'll let you know when I get in, I just got 'that' look of Rosie
I best get ready then seeing as I have no offers to take my place
See you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2015, 02:38 PM
OMG Sue, you are spitting mad by now, and you have to keep being polite to these morons because if you're not then your parcel will disappear - again
Have googled the address, it is up for sale and there is a dissolved company listed at Companies House
Oh, lots of CCJ's against them!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2015, 03:49 PM
You sound very cosy Mandy I would hate to have to move to go too work.
Bl*mey Sue that parcel must be seriously doing your head in now.
June when you mentioned they only took cash I was going to say something fishy going on. IE: someone after them for the puppy sales or as you have found out with your detective work bankrupt by the sounds of things.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2015, 03:59 PM
That sounds horrific business June, well done on sussing it out!

Mandy. don't envy you going to work. I have just walked Amber again and got frozen through.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Its the address where the puppies originally came from that has CCJ's and a dissolved company, the well known pet shop that sold them at under 8 weeks in Manchester only takes cash. That surprised me actually, it has been going for many many years, has birds and fish as well as reptiles and I would have thought they were better than that. Its in what I would call a particularly bad area of Manchester, and I wouldn't drive through there at night, or in the day in some parts, if I had to, my windows would be up and my door locks on and I would get through as quickly as possible. God help those poor puppies
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2015, 04:33 PM
Bit odd they only take cash bet there is something fishy going on there too June.
Is mum being used as a cash cow do you think ?

One of my bernese owning friends is coming over Friday. She dog sits in March sometimes which is under half hour away instead of the 45-50 mins from where she lives.
Looking forward to that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2015, 04:50 PM
I would think so, the date of the puppies birth is given as 31st July, making them 12 weeks now, vet says the puppy I saw today is too young for 2nd vax, and the lady says she was told 7 weeks old when she took her, the puppy I saw today didn't even look 8 weeks to be honest. I said to her you have seen vids of my pups at around the same age, there is no comparison and she agreed. Lot of lying going on to fit in with the regs because the pet shop owner has written 'evidence' that the pups are old enough to be in the shop, but at the same time he knows the REAL age of them because he told this lady they were 7 weeks, all of them had been sold, apart from this one, which was not well, had the runs like you wouldn't believe apparently. AND she called in at the shop the other day and they said they don't take them back, there's rabbits in the pen the puppies were in. But if the vet she took the puppy to for the 2nd vax says its not old enough for another 4 weeks, then that is pretty damning really.
They're probably breeding the poor mother every season. I can't find anything that says they're puppy farmers at the moment, looking though.Will see if they've got other breeds for sale.
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »