View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Lol Mandy, my mate took a photo of some items in asda to show his mum....the security guard came up berating him and he was informed you can't take photos of products, mark asked why not and the manager said you could be from a competitor....errrrr couldn't they just look online? Lol....people take photos of the most bizarre things though....i will fess up to showing my vet a photo of diesels business! He did appreciate it though as he could actually see what i meant
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2015, 09:44 PM
LOL at your photogenic chickens Mandy.
At least it brightened up your shift and gave you a giggle.
It doesn't seem that long ago you moved Lynn, time certainly flies doesn't it. Lets hope you've sorted the place out now and can relax, hope the new boiler is behaving itself and everything working as it should.
Off to get girly brekkies done then having a nice long soak.
Nothing much on telly tonight, although I've been watching the series on BBC2 about the Celts, so I had that to watch, otherwise there would have been nuffink that I would want to see really
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 09:53 PM
I ended up watching crime watch as doc marten wasn't on....spent most of my time cursing at the scum that inhabits Britain
apparently my brother rung whilst i was out, he has that much work on he has had to cancel his holiday...he was going to Toronto and some other places, he is also getting a new car...he is currently playing off garages to get the bst deal...he can't have it until January for some reason but one place has knocked 2grand off the price for him, hope he gets a nice colour
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Is it something to do with the new reg, or maybe because it isn't a new reg. Who knows, I think even if I had the money I wouldn't buy a new car as it loses half its value the minute you drive away in it.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Enjoy your soak TW,
I've caught up with some stuff I've recorded. Such as the last New Tricks and POG dogs
I'm off to bed to read now
So good night all
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I ended up watching crime watch as doc marten wasn't on....spent most of my time cursing at the scum that inhabits Britain
apparently my brother rung whilst i was out, he has that much work on he has had to cancel his holiday...he was going to Toronto and some other places, he is also getting a new car...he is currently playing off garages to get the bst deal...he can't have it until January for some reason but one place has knocked 2grand off the price for him, hope he gets a nice colour
Ooh good on your brother
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4