View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi Sue, Moyra, tawneywolf, Lynn and all others. Yes he said he awoke with facial paralysis and had no idea what was wrong. Had to be terrifying. Glad the little girl passed tawneywolf. Hope all aches and pains are okay today. Jade has stolen a plate of spicy chicken Alfredo my brother left by accident while going to the bathroom. Judging by her wind, it's going to be bad when I see it again... poor girl.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Something really nice happened about an hour ago. The guy up the road with the dog that has allergies, I recommended the bloke I get my raw food off, he has gone onto that and is really pleased with the way it is going. He's come round with some salmon dinners and beef dinners to say thank you.How lovely is that. The raw food place makes them up, but they aren't cheap and really I can do my own, but what a lovely thought, they are more than enough for one meal. Cariad and Lona get half a pound of meat mixed with veg, seaweed granules, ox heart or liver every morning, Mabs and Kesh get three quarters of a pounds, Zen gets half a pound with a chicken wing alongside everything else, then either tinned fish at night, a big bone for the grown ups or a piece of chicken fillet, so that will do a couple of meals. Was talking to a lady at training who has a GSD puppy in the same class and she was saying how expensive Landywoods has gone and was asking who I use, so passed his name onto her, I think I'll ask for commission
Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments, I was pretty sure she would fly it, Joe, one of the trainers was busy mowing the field with the sit and ride mower, the Bronze Class was underway and lots of people about, and she's only just 4 months so she could have decided she wasn't having any of it after all, still very much a baby and wary of strange noisy things and lots of distractions, she sailed through it though.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Well done Zenith y9u did you mum proud. Plate of muffins put to onesie for you.

I too watched the Grand Prix Moyra, it was good. Another 3 bags of garden rubbish to take to the tip tomorrow and then I must empty the garden compost onto the veg patch so that I can start again for next year.

Have a good evening everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 05:05 PM
That was very nice of him June but then one good turn deserves another. You must be thrilled with Zenith how well she has come on. I am halfway through that Worzel Wooface book and cannot seem to put it down so am going to turn this off and get back into the book. Got my second Audiology appointment at Brentwood Community Hospital again in the morning not looking forward to the long haul on the ambulance but still it has to be done. Goodnight all. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 05:14 PM
That was a nice gesture June.
Good luck tomorrow Moyra know the hospital well from all the appointments I attended with mum.
I am hoping now to get stuck into the book as I do not have tradesmen in and out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow,Moyra. I tend to read at night once I'm in bed and its quiet.
I thought the Rugby had finished now but it hasn't
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post

SHE PASSED
Well done, lovely photo, nice flowers
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Thank you Harvey, the garden is still going full pelt, got bulbs to put in but my plants are still flowering like mad, and I don't want to take them out because they look so colourful. I expect the first frost will see them off
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 06:40 PM
Phew, I reckon I cooked enough dinner for all of you and I am so full now.
TW I was looking at my garden earlier. Almost as many blooms as in the summer, amazing isn't it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Yeah those chops were amazing Nippy, and the home grown veg, well what can I say....mmmmmm
I was only thinking the other day, when I first had horses - too long ago to mention really - I was in my thermals this time of year and the horses had been in for nearly a month - now I'm walking the girls in trakkie bottoms and fleece,sun is out and so are the flowers, whats not to like
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >