View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2015, 01:39 PM
You're right there Nippy - I am trying to expunge the previous performances from my memory (with very little success). Geoff Parling is joining the Chiefs after the World Cup so your side will be even stronger!
I have a lot of friends in Wales from my playing days and I'm getting a whole pile of "stick" off them. Rotten leek lovers! lol !
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Oh Well Done Zenith! Knew she would! Couldn't imagine her not making it - she wouldn't be the sort of girl to let the side down!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post

SHE PASSED
Whoop-whoop Well done, what a great picture
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 01:46 PM
Leak lovers hahaha, thats very polite
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 01:46 PM
She was really good as well, bit of flirtation going on with the young man next to her who is 8 months and found out he's a MAN, so apart from being a Harlot she did well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Well done Zenith....oh and you TW
LG, pleased the rugger is keeping you out of mischief
Brenda, good luck with compiling the address book
Moyra, hope you enjoyed the F1
Hello to all i have missed,hope you are all having a good day
had cheese...yack, salad and potatoes for my dinner courtesy of mum...dad has decided he will replace the clutch on the jag himself...this spells disaster to me but what would i know??
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Well done new you would do it now comes the hard part getting ready for the next bit. How can anyone be frightened of her she's loverly.
Have done addresses so now I know who to send cards to for that up coming thing in December. Bit like golf then Gordon.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 03:00 PM
Congratulations June and Zenith, what a lovely photo of her too. Well time to take my toe rag out again for yet another walk, she had the cheek to interrupt my watching F!. She is lucky because she is the only one I would interrupt watching that for. My copy of Worzel Wooface came today and I am about 1/4 to a 1/3 through it already. One disappointment nobody taught Worzel to speak proper English and it is making it difficult for me to enjoy it as much. Why would a dog speak like that when his owners do not? Never mind will endure it for the fun of the escapades etc he gets up to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Chicken cooking nicely I will a big plate out for people to help themselves.
We have changed the living room around to fit the new table in it is huge when pulled out and the other 5 leaves inserted. Very sturdy too. Just need to buy 8 new dining chairs folding ones as we rarely need 8 in one go.
Glad people are enjoying the rugby and F1 can't stand either myself. But plenty of other channels, netflix and catch up for it not too bother me and of course not having the tele on.
We have one last episode to watch of the Midwinter drama to watch may do that in a bit.
brenda we are all dog lovers and all been in the same place and its nice to know we all have a common ground and can relate to the sad feelings.

Well done Zenith and June. She is a pretty girl.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Well Done Zenith Knew she would do i, welldone you as well TW, your hard work paid off
Gorgeous picture of her too
Off to take out Rosie now,
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >