register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 11:08 AM
Enjoy the chicken, Lynn may pop over later but tor between your chicken and Nippys chops then again there's Sues banana muffins decisions, decisions. I think you should ALL put a plate out for me Need to get myself up and running, had a very lazy morning,it was nice though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 11:29 AM
just had the most awesome walk with deags, she saw some dogs yesterday who wouldn't leave her alone and she pee'd herself in fright...growing and trying to climb up my leg..poor little thing, anyway i had walked kota and went back up the field with deags and she saw a black lab, she barked at it and i thought oh no here we go....it was a lady i knew who my old dogs used to play with her old dog, he was aggressive but was fine with diez. I said hi, and her dog was away playing with her ball and i kept deags on lead, her dog came over and said hi and all was well and i asked could i let deags go play and she said it would be fine...both dogs had a great time chasing their own balls...neither bothered much with one another but i am happy that we ran into them as it has helped deags confidence a lot, it was lovely seeing them just run about having fun
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Makes a change if you can relax while the dogs play doesn't it Griff, very little of that about these days unfortunately, glad she's got a friend, even if they aren't at toy swopping stage, she's got some different company and thats a step forward.
Car's sorted now, got my treats, remembered money, poo bags and just need her brush now, and we'll get off
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 11:39 AM
GOOD LUCK sure she'll pass
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2015, 12:18 PM
June - hope all goes swimmingly for Zenith - sure she'll be absolutely fine.
Bit of a lazy day here - walked dogs and let out the livestock etc, then back home for a leisurely breakfast, apologies to any pig lovers out there, but had a wonderful maple cured bacon, along with eggs right from the henhouse. Copious quantities of strong English Breakfast to wash it down. Do so love a decent unhurried breakfast.
Yet again there is Rugby on the TV - so that should provide me with enough entertainment for the day. Those of you who are no lover of the oval ball will doubtless be pleased to hear that it will soon all be over - after today just the quarters, semis and final to be played over the next three weekends. So your weekday doses of the banal and ridiculous (soaps) will be unaffected. lol .
Griff - pleased Deags has got some outside company - always think that it does youngsters a huge amount of good.
Have a nice day everybody - hope sunday lunches are a success and that all family are well and happy.
Will pop on later today, bye fer now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 12:40 PM
Love maple bacon Gordon. I am still clearing out rubbish. The next job is to amalgamate the address books that I seem to have accumulated. Make them all into one address book. So cup of coffee and a pen that works. Have a restful day everyone. Sorry to have burdened you all with my sad things. But it helps to off load. I know they are my memories but thought you would all understand being dog lovers. Enjoy your rugby, husband has formula racing on. Can't stand that either. There must also be a motor bike ralley on over here as hundreds have gone along our top road over the last couple of hours. ttfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Brenda, sorry you do not like the Formula One Racing as it was a fantastic race. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Gordon, what a shame our Devon boys weren't played from the beginning eh?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

With you on formula 1 Brenda - I just can't see the point of going round and round. But to each their own - I suppose. You are not burdening anyone - we all have the common ground of dog love and ownership and it would be a poor soul indeed who couldn't sympathise with you. Just glad that it helped in some small way.
Hope you found a pen that worked! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

SHE PASSED
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >