Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 04:51 AM

Morning Dogsey Sunday

Thankyou. Eileen so pleased to read that your Mum came through her operation OK. By Christmas hopefully all will be great for you all. Lg thankyou. I am doing more clearing out today but nothing that should start me off again. So thanks everyone. Have a very good day whatever your plans are.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 06:42 AM
Good morning Brenda. I hope you're feeling less sad today and have a nice day. Good morning to everyone else, as well. One of my friends was diagnosed with Bell's Palsy and he visited yesterday and it was clear it was bothering him greatly as he was extremely reactive to sound and whatnot when he's normally not at all. Felt bad for him, nothing I can do to help, fortunately he should recover given time. Anyway, going to waste my Sunday watching American football and eating Sunday based junk food like pizza and chili cheese hot dogs. Should be a grand time. Hope everyone is doing well. See everyone later!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Good morning Brenda and Myra. Brenda hope you have a happier day today and Myra sorry to hear of your friends Bells Palsy.

I was so relieved to hear Eileen's mum has come through her op ok and is now feeling more herself. Hopefully, she will recover quickly day by day.

Griff hope you feel better today and June your back is not too bad.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 08:08 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra, Myra and all who follow.

So pleased to hear Eileen's mum is on the road to recovery.
brenda hope today isn't as sad for you.
Myra my uncle had bells palsy he recovered well it does take time though.

Sunny here we will be taking Dillon for his stroll soon and then jobs in the garden and tidying the house today. If the chicken defrosts in time to go in the oven for dinner early evening we will be having a roast if not it will a posh ready meal. Chicken will then be cooked in the week and frozen.

Hope all people with aches and pains feel better soon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Good morning

Hope chicken defrosts in time for our dinner Lynn

Good morning Brenda, Moyra and Myra hope you all have a good day

Pleased to read that your mum is now "back" with you Eileen and well on the road to recovery. Please give her a gentle hug from us.

Lovely day here. Sunny and quiet warm. A little more gardening this morning then cook lunch and I think I might make some banana muffins, yum. Parcel seems to be progressing over night so all god so far but still not uncrossing fingers. Tomorrow is a bank holiday over there so nothing will happen until Tuesday so will spend the day worrying

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 08:16 AM
Morning friends.
Brenda, good luck with your turning out. Maybe today you will find happy things
Myra, I have always thought that Bells Palsy must be a very worrying thing to have. I know my Dad had it and he thought he had had a stroke.
Morning Moyra, I hope you are well
Morning Lynn, enjoy your stroll and I hope your chicken defrosts in time for dinner.
We are having a quiet Sunday today. Chops for dinner and loads of fresh veg ..... my favourite part!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 08:16 AM
Morning everyone. Feeling a little more with it today. Still throwing stuff out. Why do we keep it all when all it does is sit in a draw or cupboard for months on end from year to year and not looked at, just more stuff chucked on top of it. Oh well more space now to put more stuff in. Have a good day all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Morning everyone,
I'm really pleased to read that your mum came out of the op ok, and that she is now 'back'with you Eileen.i know when my mum in law came out of her small op she wouldn't stay with us, it's cos they stubborn I can imagine how worried you all must have been.
Brenda hope you have a good day today, I know what you mean about the amount of stuff we keep.
Myra sorry to hear of your friends Bell's palsy,
NJ enjoy your dinner sounds lovely, I love the fresh veg too
Lynn fingers crossed the chicken defrosts
Sue glad the parcel is progressing, try not to worry too much, easier said than done

Seems bright here so will get tidied up then take Rosie out, didn't get up till 9.20 went up to bed last night to read at 10.30, didn't read that long before I fell asleep
Right need to get things done
Have a good day all and I will see you later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 09:57 AM
Having a couple of hours reading the papers online and not doing much. Off to training with Zen at around 12.30, thanks for all the support messages, she's a bright girl and is already doing more advanced stuff, lets hope there isn't a blip today
Glad you're feeling a bit brighter today, Brenda. Sue is right, we can look back and enjoy the memories of yesteryear, sometimes it takes a long time to be able to though. Very sad thing is that they are MY memories or YOUR memories and no one elses, my brother and I chucked loads of photos when my mum died, we kept family ones between us, but there were loads of them where we knew no one in the photos at all, so couldn't even offer them to the families of those people, and I felt terrible when we threw them out,like I was betraying my mother, her diaries were written in shorthand, which I can still vaguely remember, but not enough to decipher them, so they went as well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Popped out back now and chicken doing well think we may make it.
Good luck for later with Zenith June.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »