View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 06:05 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Good morning all. Was hoping there would be some news from Eileen last night but no. Do hope her mum's op went ok

LG I do have Rosebuds email address but I do not keep in regular contact with her. I told her I have already got several friends I am in contact with daily and am finding that tough going so I wouldn't want to get into yet another regular mailing with anyone else.

Mandy, hope Lauryn is feeling better this morning. June hope your back has eased off too. Try to take things easier today.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 06:41 AM
Morning all,
Lauryn is a bit better this morning, she's off to college, lauryn did go to work but they sent her home an hour early.
Read through last nights,
TW sorry that I forgot to let you know about the consultant. They going to give me an appointment to have an painkilling injection under local anaesthetic in my hip, instead of going straight for a new hip. He's also advised me to lose some weight to ease the symptoms. I knew he would. He's was quite good about it.
Popster we watch You, Me and the Apocolypse- it's strange but really good.
Have a good day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 07:26 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow.

Lovely sunny day here today but a bit chilly.
Chris the boiler engineer coming this morning to lag the boiler pipes then that's that job done. Fingers crossed no more boiler engineers till the spring/summer when it will need servicing.

Were you happy with the consultant's idea Mandy ? Hope Lauryn feels better soon and tell her listen to mum and take the tablets.
Hope the back is feeling better today June.
I expect Eileen was a worn out last night hopefully she may find time to pop on today to let us know mum got on well yesterday. Still sending positive thoughts.

POG and Nancy those eyes she would get away with murder in this house with a look like that. Loved the oldie too would have had her in a heartbeat if we hadn't got Dillon.
What a difference to that little yorkie after his awful coat was shaved off.
The new drama loved it and what a brilliant cast love everyone of them all done brilliant things that I have enjoyed watching in the past. I shall be hooked to that.

Have a good Friday all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 08:45 AM
Morning all. Moyra I do have rosebuds email so I will get in touch and see how she is. LG define Fell Terrier as far as I was aware they come under a regional type of terrier and not a breed. But we have had various terriers at class and all were relatively good after being trained with their owners. Lurchers, well usually they are rescues and take awhile to relearn the basics. The best breed believe it or not are Staffies. Oh well must away and do some tidying before tomorrow. Assessment day tomorrow for all the doglets and puppies. Where have all those weeks gone to. Time flies when you are having fun so they say. Hope Eileens Mum is ok. Have a good day all. June incase I forget, Good luck for the weekend with pup. I am sure you won't need it. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Morning all. Hope everyone is well.
Well Autumn has well and truly set in now. I was very close to putting the heating on last night. Resisted and put my snuggley across my knees instead
Having my hair cut today, about time really. I look like a wild woman just emerged from the woods!
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2015, 08:53 AM
Good Morning to you all. I'm off down the caravan today for a few days before shutting up for the Winter. Poppy will have some nice walks on the beach then that's it till next March.

Hopefully we shall hear from Eileen at some point during today to let us know how her Mum is.

Have a good day everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Morning all
Mandy, hopefully the injection will work, my next door neighbour had one and it made things a lot easier for him...he was offered a new hip but he is refusing, yet he will moan about how much pain he is in to his daughter
TW, i am about a 12/14 and i got a small coat but it is big on me...handy for shoving layers on really
I too hope laceys mummy is o.k... i would imagine that poor Eileen is exhausted
Nippy, snap, haircut for me too today, should have been last week but i was too ill to go...not sure if i will have a change or not, bit cold really for shaving anymore hair off Lol
Right, best go and give this pup her medicine
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Nice morning, sun is out, feeling cold though and the sky is quite dark, plan is to get the girls out for walks in an hour or so, eating my brekkie at the moment after cleaning up and getting stuff out of the freezer.
Nippy was wondering if you were OK, I saw you were on AngelMists birthday thread at 1am, as I don't think you go out clubbing any more (could be wrong on this though) I was concerned you or Brian were poorly, glad to see you're OK and its nothing more than a Bad Hair Day
Loved that Nancy myself, thought she looked as though there was Dobie in there, always got a soft spot for them, had them for years and they were lovely dogs.Felt so very sorry for Hope, and didn't think she looked that happy even in her new home, she looked happy when she had some doggy company when they brought the bf for her. I don't know if people can't even put a brush through a yorkie and get it to a groomers or a mobile one come to them, I don't think they should be having a dog at all and so glad he was homed with that lovely lady.
I agree about the staffies Brenda there are some lovely friendly ones that I meet with, as with everything, its the owners who need training, maybe its time for a Theory exam and a Practica;. I read a very interesting article that was really about the dangers of early neutering, but at the end there was a bit about Sweden and the way they do things, and wish it would happen in this country
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2015, 09:08 AM
June would be interested to know which article you read. Must reall go now. tt everyone. Oh just to give you all a laugh I nearly got mowed down again by person on a bike on the footpath so have decided that when I die I am coming back as a ghost along the stretch of pavement that they ride on and give them a fright. Not enough to kill them but enough hopefully to make them get off and walk along the pavement and round the corner.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Not sure if I'm able to put it up Brenda, will see if I can find the link for it.
LOL at the bike ghost, its usually weekends when you get run over by them
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »