Female 

08-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Thank you LG, I hope so too
I'm going to watch Unforgotten on catch up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Oooo Mandy, i despise taking tablets, it has taken me a lot of getting used to...you don't sound harsh, just like a good mum. Hopefully Lauryn will realise that taking the tablets is the lesser to put up with, maybe have a chat with her and ask her to do it next month and see how she goes...even if she takes them for a couple of days before she is due on and a couple of days after it might help....that way she won't be taking tablets all the time but perhaps get her over the worst. Hope you enjoy unforgiven
LG...i was dashing in and out so missed quite a bit of it but it did seem good.
Wore my new jacket today...just to fetch the Chinese and it is sooooo warm, hopefully it will be waterproof too
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Glad to hear the new coat is cosy warm, Griff. I've no doubt it'll be waterproof - it looked to have a good finish on it from the photos you posted. You probably know that even when they become creased and leak a touch, you can buy spray on wax treatment (not too expensive) and re-wax it yourself.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Very good opener for Unforgotten. As you said LG, very good cast, the female DCI (Nicola Walker) is good. She's in something new on Monday BBC1. River, another police drama. Was that Nanette Newman as the Vicars wife? Tom Courtney, Trevor Eve, Cheri Lunghi, It doesn't get better.

Anybody been watching You, Me & The Apocolypse on Sky 1? I completely forgot about it and missed the first two episodes.
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2015, 10:37 PM
Ah no not Nanette Newman it's Hannah Gorden
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Was just going to post that, Popster. I had consulted the fount of all knowledge (The Mem) and she had reliably informed me. As she so often does - whether I need informing or not! lol !
Fraid I haven't seen the other one you mention.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Thanks LG, will look out for the reproofer
Popster, i don't have sky so can't watch that show....Hannah Gordon, watercolour challenge and she ran down victor meldrew Lol
i shall wish you all a good night....haircut for me tomorrow...exciting or what lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Hoping Eileen's mum is through the op and things are looking good, maybe she'll be on soon to let us know how she is, am sending all the good vibes I can and Lynn's lit a candle and we're all footing for her in our own ways.
Phone was really quiet today and just had a really peaceful day, then it started again tonight,not seeń much telly at all. Had a really long soak after getting girls breakfast ready for the morning, and hoping to get some sleep, my backs playing up again, not sure if i5s the wet weather or its decided to be difficult again. 3 bales of shavings going into the loft in the big kennel didn't help though!
I am definitely going to get that coat Griff, will be next month now though as the electric bill is through,paid some of it to keep them quiet.
Mandy hope Lauryn listens to you and gives your idea a try, hate keep taking painkillers myself, but its that or not be able to get on with my life.
How did you go on with the consultant by the way, you never said
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Evening June - thought you might be having a busy phone-in again. You really ought to employ a Social Secretary to organise your popular appeal! Hope you manage a decent night - that back of yours is very fond of making curtain calls. Take it the hot water bottle will be out again in double quick time. Bit of luck you'll feel the benefit of the bath etc in the morning - well hope so anyway.
Time for bed for myself, goodnight all and take care of yurselves. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2015, 11:15 PM
Yeah hotwater bottle is yet again being pressed into service, strange but it doesn't hurt when I'm walking the girls or hauling bales of shavings about, its later on it complains I am so jiggered, imfeel I could sleep on a clothesline, the bed doesn't seem to work
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4