View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 06:44 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Hello everyone, well after last night's debarcle with Steve he has gone fishing this morning and didn't even say goodbye. So a day of peace! Heaven.

Must get Amber out although she is not hassling me this morning think she is getting a bit used to not going out so early. I hope so anyway.

Love and prayers for your mum Eileen, hope all goes well and as LG says she is soon fit and well to greet the new hobbitses!

Have a good day all. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2015, 07:17 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.

Hoping you manage a peaceful day Moyra.
Thinking of Eileen's mum, Eileen and her family today.

Thank you for the info last night June caught up with it this morning. The Amazon prime was still on my account after what I thought cancelling so cancelled again it says they stop it at the end of the free trial and you will not be charged. That will be the end of the month . Till then it will show on my account.
Lovely sunny day here today and an easy day for Dillon and I. In all day and just tidying to do. Oh and a walk of course.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 07:55 AM
Good morning

My thoughts are with you and your mum and the rest of the family today Eileen

Enjoy your peaceful day Moyra.

Enjoy your day too Lynn

Lovely and sunny here but a little on the cool side. Teazle walked now having coffee. May do a bit of gardening later as I want to get rid of a rambling rose so will do it little by little.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Morning peeps. Thoughts to all that need them. Mandy be careful what preparations you use on doglet as some can be a problem with collies and collie crosses. But I expect you know that. Sad today as I have been reading anothers post about her dog with a bleeding nose. I lost one of my collies to that problem. Oh well must away as I need to go and cheer myself up. Have a good day all sun is shining. tt.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2015, 08:56 AM
Don't think its decided what to do today, am going to take the girls walks on the football field or along the tow path, and Zenith can go in the park, not seen the lady with the little yorkie since, I was running later that particular day so could have been I wouldn't normally see her anyway. HER dog was baring its teeth and growling, and it strikes me if one of MY dogs was doing that it would have been aggressive, as it was a tiny yorkie it was OK
Glad you are on the case with Amazon, Lynn, heard of people getting caught out by the one month free trial and not making sure it was cancelled, which is what they want to happen of course.
Thinking of Eileen's mum today and hoping she comes out of it all fine and dandy and ready to baby sit the new Hobbitses.
Moyra, you can't keep letting him get away with it and living in YOUR OWN HOUSE walking on eggshells.
Off for shavings and petrol this afternoon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
The Amazon prime was still on my account after what I thought cancelling so cancelled again it says they stop it at the end of the free trial and you will not be charged. That will be the end of the month . Till then it will show on my account.
Or more likely you will be charged in month one and then given a credit in month two so they have your money for 30 days. That's what Homeserve just did to me, was going to write and complain but I know the letter would never get to anyone who had any chance of changing things and they sure ain't gonna pay me the interest they've earned are they

This is why I'm getting more and more reluctant to give my card details out over the phone or on line 'cos once they've got it they'll use it in any way they legally can.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
HER dog was baring its teeth and growling, and it strikes me if one of MY dogs was doing that it would have been aggressive, as it was a tiny yorkie it was OK
Yes June, pretty much the same happened yesterday, I had Casey on lead but Rianna was not and unless we're near a road she never is. She went up to the women with the two dogs, did NOTHING apart from sniff and look at them, they were barking and snapping, women was telling me to put her on a lead, WHY she is nearly 11 and has never ever shown any aggression to any dog or human.

I'm now pretty certain Casey would not growl or be aggressive either but he does run up to dogs and so I generally put him on lead when I see any.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-10-2015, 10:11 AM
Eileen, don't know if you'll read this but just wanted to add my best wishes for your Mum's op today, will be thinking of you both.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Morning June and Harvey.
I blooming hope they don't Harvey I will not be amused.
I shall be keeping my beady eye on them.

Dillon is a bit of rusher up to other dogs not as bad as he was and if off lead better than on. He is mostly on lead though due to us having to walk the pavements. We pulled onto a drive today to let a couple with a young lab go past. The man said he doesn't look vicious my reply he isn't but can be bouncy in greeting.
Apparently the man was walking the young lab as she had pulled his wife over as she rushes to greet. I mentioned Dillon is walked on harness and martingale collar lead attached to both for control if needed and that I also did lots of training when walking ie: clicker and treat when he heeled.
To be honest Dillon liked her as she was very calm, he doesn't usually like young labs because they are bouncier than him.

Need a sit down just finished brushing him and as I spend most of my time following him round the room he is such a fidget. I get a good cardio vascular work out. Not sure my cardio vascular agrees its good for it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Hope Eileen's mum's operation has gone ok and that she is now in recovery. Do hope Eileen lets us know as soon as she knows something to report back.

The sun is out here and it is a beautiful day. Must get some washing out on the line and take Amber for another walk.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >