View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Hell of a bargain Griff - I've seen coats exactly like that selling for 4 or 5 times that much. Looks just the job.
Am very worried about you getting excited (about the GBBO) perhaps if you had a little lie down or had some strong medication! lol !
June - So sorry to hear you're having problems with "flashing" - Seems to be a big problem round Bolton. Years ago there used to be a folk singer called Bob Williamson who sang a song about it - very funny it was too! Would put the chorus line in but it's a bit early in the day - perhaps in D.A.D! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 04:59 PM
Yeah LG and Flashing that Leaks is going to be pretty startling especially to an elderly person such as myself
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 05:16 PM
Hi girls, things are getting hotted here with the lodger come son of the house so I am going to call it quits...........he is being a xxxxxxxd again. Night night god bless all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Show Him The Door, Moyra he doesn't deserve you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 05:45 PM
The jacket looks nice griff a bargain.
Hope the flashing is sorted soon June.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Finished hoovering up, place looks like someone cares now.
First night Zenith isn't having a chicken wing a bit later on after her tea. They all had dinosaur bones for tea so when I let her out after her sardines I gave her a small bone and then took the light in with me and shut the door and switched the light off in the utility and she's not bothered. Not a peep from anybody so they've all gone to bed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Thanks LG and Lynn, i am quite pleased with the jacket
pleased to hear the girls are behaving themselves TW
nobody bothered eating the dinner i made for them, they will have to have it tomorrow....i also haven't had my takeaway...just had pilau rice for my tea
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Amazon want you to join Prime thats why they are charging for delivery, plus they aren't doing Click and Collect at the local petrol station or shop anymore
I have found lots of ebay sellers will have it delivered to the nearest Argos, and up to now its been free to have it done that way
Yes June I nearly got caught with that a while back (You were one who explained what Prime is to me and I don't need it)

I opted to pay for delivery, was not a lot and I feel happy that I'm not on any kind of 'Free Trial' 'cos if there's one thing I've learned in this life it's that there is no such thing as 'Free Trial'

OH has been telling me that for yonks and now the penny has dropped

BTW I heard that today Argos are offering same day delivery for £3.95 which seems like a good deal to me.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
today is wednesday, wednesday means great british bake off and it is the final i think.
Hi Griff, had to smile when I read that, heard today it's become one of the programmes with the higherst viewing figures EVER, that sounds amazing, I like to hear about success stories and I hope you enjoy I won't be watching because quite frankly even with the worlds top chef coaching me I couldn't bake a cake if my life depended on it

I can do scrambled egg and bacon and that's about it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Scrambled egg and bacon is one of the great staples in my opinion, you can eat it whenever, real comfort food
Yeah I read that about Argos, there's one about 15 minutes away from me, so unless its a big thing it is quicker for me to order online and pick it up
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >