register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Met Nigel when I was out with Zen and he is supposed to be coming round to see if he can sort the lead flashing out on my porch as it is coming away on the end. He probably came when I was cleaning the girls up though knowing my luck!
Some days I can answer all questions on these quiz shows, other days it is like a foreign language to me, and I think WHAT
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Sounds like Griff's getting a new little friend!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 02:22 PM
most likely dumped TW...happens a lot here sadly, i am sure he will end up going home with the warden who took deags home...bit of luck and her dogs might like him then he could stay and her little boy would be made up
i haven't had grape juice...i don't think, well not on it's own...it is a component in vimto though Lol...i may just add that to my list of things to try
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 02:26 PM
NO LG, no room at the inn i am afraid! i could look after him to save him being in kennels but that would be it, as a long term thing it wouldn't be possible. I know myself that i am not well enough for another one and i realistically couldn't afford another either, we have agreed on no more pets. He is incredibly cute though so i am sure he will get a home no bother
Hope you manage to catch Nigel TW, especially with the weather turning, you don't want your flashing leaking
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2015, 02:40 PM
There used to be a lot of dogs dumped up here at one time - fortunately it seems to have died out. Twice I've taken in labradors that appeared from nowhere. No ID no nothing, one old yellow chap had all his pads raw and blistered from walking - heaven knows how long he'd been out - got him a home at the village pub, where he spent the rest of his life being admired and petted (and fed ) by all. The other was a young black chap absolutely beautiful and obviously very well bred, went to put a card up on the lost and found in the local pet store and the people there gave him a home "while somebody turned up" that was over 10 years ago and he's still with them!
So there are some happy endings.
See you all later, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 02:41 PM
I bet I've missed him, if I call someone out it will cost me a bluddy fortune as well
Oh that poor old dog, probably trying to get home and find his family. So devoted to them yet they obviously didn't give a damn about HIM. So glad there are happy endings, I know there are sometimes, but the mindset of the people who do these things is inexplicable to me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 02:47 PM
awww i love happy endings LG
TW, photos of the coat..not brill i am afraid...sorry

this one shows the inside pocket...just at the bottom on the right hand side

and this shows the padding and lining and the waterproof piece at the bottom

i went for Brown as loads of people round here have green ones and i don't like to be the same...i am going to ask my mum and dad if they want to get me a fitted one for bestest for my birthday Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 02:56 PM
I like that and it will more than likely go on for years and years. A good buy I think, unless it lets water in of course, but it shouldn't really, ideal for dog walking, maybe not for a night out clubbing it, but for dog walking nowt wrong with it at all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Lol TW, you should have seen some of the stuff i did go clubbing in.... i think for £20 i really can't grumble, as you say if it keeps the water out it will be a winner
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 03:42 PM
i have just got a teeny bit excited.... realised today is wednesday, wednesday means great british bake off and it is the final i think. Managed to download new tricks for my mum and dad to watch so at least they have about a month to watch it now instead of rushing to do it in a week. I am also pleased to report that hopefully the tile saga will now be drawing to a close...the final box of border tiles has now been picked up (or should have been by now), hopefully we will now have enough for the bathroom and plenty of spares
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >