View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 06:41 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning all, very dark and miserable out there this morning and Amber is yet again waiting to go out. Steve has just gone to work.

Eileen, good luck for your Mum's op tomorrow and I love that kitchen it will be fantastic when it is finished.

June, that conjured up a picture Zenith and Keshi playing around in the wet and shavings making mayhem.

Lynn, hope the leak can be sorted, it is annoying when everything else is so right.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 06:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Doesn't sound like its raining here but not very bright think we have some better weather again from tomorrow.
The leak was small Moyra so hoping it still is heating and hot water all working so the connector things just need another turn or two hopefully. It will be fine till Friday or Tuesday I am sure.

Eileen good to of seen you were about last night. Sending love to mum yourself and the family for tomorrow I will be home all day tomorrow so will light a candle.
Love your kitchen.
Oh June naughty Zenith getting wet and dirty. I don't envy you that at all.
Good to hear Lauryn is doing well in her job and enjoying it Mandy.
Hope everyone is feeling well today.
I am at the hairdresser later and then off to do some shopping.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Morning peeps. Read through last nights bits and yep hairy bits, have to look away lots of times when male or female owners bend over with their dog in front of me. Not good. Always despair over how pups are bred and sold. Saddens me how these people get away with it. Grey and overcast here and looks like more rain is coming. I had to laugh this morning when I listened to farming today on radio 4. They were listening to a group of 6 and 7 year olds that had gone to a farm to learn about where meat had come from and one littly was asked what went into a shepherds pie, the reply was a shepherd and mashed potatoes. Oh well must away. TTFN.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Good morning

Hope the leak has stopped Lynn.

Love the kitchen Eileen plenty of room for little ones feeding time. Willbve thinking of your mum and hope all goes well for the op.

Good morning Moyra and Brenda

Dull and drizzling here. Nothing planned today except to wait for a phone calle to sort of this b----dy parcel to Brazi. We at last got it back and I resent it last week. Got held in Madrid over the weekend said there was a problem about it in Brazil. Then there wasn't and it was sent on. Last night customs was awaiting further details and now this morning it is being returned to shipper!!! NOO Now have to wait and see if as I suspect we refused to pay the tax on the last one and they are now refusing to accept anything until we pay.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 08:05 AM
Morning brenda oh no sue that parcel is being a big problem. Well the powers that be are regards the parcel.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Good morning all
Oooooo crikey Sue, you are not having an easy time with things with regards that parcel are you...bet you will be glad to see the back of it for once and for all
Lynn, enjoy your time at the hairdressers
Brenda... makes sense to me a shepherd in a shepherds pie Lol
Enjoy your day Moyra
just popped the slow cooker on, will need to sort the house out...no washing up to be done as i have done that already but i should have a bit of a tidy i guess...must remember the man from the chemist is supposed to be coming so i will have to answer the door today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 09:30 AM
TW, my new wax coat has arrived....for £20...fantastic. It is very very well padded, has elasticated cuffs inside to stop the sleeves riding up/water getting in, the hood is o.k...a bit pointy on top but to be honest i don't really use a hood, the pockets are very big and don't have poppers on to close them but a flap over the top and there are 2 hand warmer pockets but no pockets inside..well not that i could see...that doesn't really bother me, the zip is also plastic with 2 zippy things, just need to get out and try it out now
ooooo i have just found a little pocket just down by the bottom of the jacket...that might be handy for keeping my phone dry Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Very heavy rain here, everywhere was sopping, all dry and snug inside though, so Zenith and Keshi hadn't decided to do Rain Zoomies in the middle of the night, mind you if they had they would have copped it from Cariad or Lona and probably Mabs as well, they put themselves to bed straight after tea now the evenings are dark, particularly when the weathers bad,and you can visualise the Do Not Disturb sign hanging up
Zen had dried out this morning, will give her a good brushing once the rains stopped, which is supposed to be midday. Keshi has shavings stuck to her all over because she has a long coat, so they look a right pair.
Sue, cannot believe you're being held to ransom over a parcel, I think someone else will have to send it from an entirely different address because obviously bottoms have been kicked because of your complaint,and they're getting they're own back
Phone ringing back later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2015, 12:27 PM
June, I find it hard struggling with my one dog who is quite quietly behaved so I do not envy you 5 to care for especially two 'puppies' as I think you can still cast Keshi as a pup in her behaviour! Lol. Hope is all well elsewhere.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2015, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
except to wait for a phone call to sort of this b----dy parcel to Brazi. We at last got it back and I resent it last week. Got held in Madrid over the weekend said there was a problem about it in Brazil. Then there wasn't and it was sent on. Last night customs was awaiting further details and now this morning it is being returned to shipper!!! NOO Now have to wait and see if as I suspect we refused to pay the tax on the last one and they are now refusing to accept anything until we pay.
OMG Sue this is becomming quite a saga, it wouldn't surprise me if you are right, beaurocracy (Sp?) rules eh. Would be funny if it wasn't so serious and you were not being tied up and wasting time sorting it out. Keep us posted 'cos I want to see how it finishes. Wish there was something I could do but I can't think of anything, can't really recommend any action either although a small nuclear device in another parcel might speed things up
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »