View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 05:50 PM
That's terrible about the GSD pups, some people have no conscience. Griff, glad you got your meds sorted, hope all is ok. I'm pulling the plug now. Night all, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 05:52 PM
Its awful isn't it Griff, I wanted to slap that woman VERY HARD, and I think she gathered that because she didn't have much to say after that. I suppose I should have looked really interested and found out the petshop and reported them but I found it hard just to stand there and read the paperwork without smoke coming out of my ears.
Aw thats nice your neighbour is concerned and watching out for you
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Glad kennels are sorted I am sure Rosie will be happy.
Dreadful about the pups June. It exasperates me.
Glad things are quiet on the western front Moyra.

Still have a small intermittent drip rang the office again and asked if it was safe she rang Chris the engineer and he has said yes it is till he comes back to lag the pipes which may be Friday or Tuesday. Its weird if I am in the conservatory and I turn I can catch the drip out of my eye another time it doesn't drip.
I can stand there for a minute and nothing. Main thing is it is safe and its not enough to empty the oil tank. It will be interesting if its worse when the heating is on an the oil is feeding through. Its wet and dark though so will not be standing there watching.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 06:45 PM
It has been lovely here today, was 21 degrees in the car when I was out. Called into Home Bargains for some carrots, courgettes and pears for the girls, went home and bagged the bones, put them in the freezer.Girls were all fine, still a nice afternoon, their doors were open. Looked up about half an hour later and it was pouring down ran out and Zenith was like a mudlark, something out of a neglect advert, all the shavings were sopping, Cariad and Lona's place was pristine, bone dry, no one wet had been allowed in, so they had been running in and out of the little one and it was like elephants had had a mud bath in there.
Cleared the whole lot out, disinfected, put fresh dry shavings in and closed all doors. Zenith looked really dark, she is going quite black now, being wet accentuated it. Her and Kesh are real monkeys when its raining they play chase in it for some peculiar reason
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 06:46 PM
My first dog was 5 weeks when we got her, she was a spur of the moment thing.... i had nagged for 15years to get a dog and luckily my dad gave in at the right time, all the others have been 8 weeks minimum, well we think deags was at least 8 weeks...... so sad that people see animals as a way to make a quick buck and don't have any thought about if they will be o.k or not
Night Night Moyra
Lynn, hopefully it is a very very slow leak
popped some beef in ale in the slow cooker ready to go on tomorrow for my parents...no doubt they won't want it but never mind
went to the supermarket where the bus crashed today, there are tonnes of flowers outside and sainsburys have a book of condolence just inside the door for you to write in if you wish, thought that was really really nice
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 06:51 PM
I've not seen any reason as to what happened to the driver when the bus crashed, was he taken ill at the wheel. So tragic and that poor little boy, gone at 8 years old
Gosh 5 weeks old I've just about allowed the families to come in and see the babies at that age
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 06:58 PM
yeah TW, 5 weeks...was going to be drowned unless we had her so no thinking involved, took her and her sister, lucky she came to us as the vet looked at her and said he didn't think she would last 24hours i was lucky enough to share my life with that beautiful girl for 13 years...thanks to my vet...who is an angel, pet insurance and very very generous parents.....she is the reason i hate back yard breeders, she was so so ill all her life and the thought of what could have happened to her still makes me well up
I don't think they have said anything yet about that happened but he hit a lampost well across the road from the supermarket so he must have been up on the pavement at some point, the driver is alive so they will find out what happened at some point...he is absolutely devestated
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Ah the poor little thing, thank goodness she found you. Breaks my heart it really does, they are so vulnerable and need so much and the people who should be looking out for them, don't, and daren't think what happens to the mother
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 07:24 PM
it will haunt me to the day i die that i never got the address and reported them to the rspca... i was taken there by my ex and it was on an estate in doncaster where everywhere looked the flippin same, my girl and her sister were safe....they were keeping a boy though
Last new tricks tonight...a bit of a shame really as i quite like the new lot now i have got used to them...it is quite funny sometimes. Need to see if i will be able to download it to the iplayer for mum and dad... if i do it after midnight it won't use my internet allowance
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Yeah, but would the RSPCA do anything anyway, they don't seem to be very hands on in anything they do to be honest, unless they are on telly of course.
I suppose its fate isn't it, whats meant to be happens,and we just get swept along with it.
There's so much bad stuff I'm hearing about at the moment,its never ending
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »