View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 06:35 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Morning everyone, not very nice out there this morning very overcast and may still be raining. I have not looked yet. But Amber is anxious to get out so I had better make a move.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 06:55 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope the walk isn't too wet Moyra.

Rained here all through the night so the floor indoors will be covered in quilt covers to helpfully stop huge muddy paws over the floors and carpet.
Not much on today waiting for the boiler man then a quiet day thankfully as I had a rubbish night.

Hope you got on alright yesterday Mandy.
Hope everyone who feels under the weather feels better soon.
I bet Casey taking up the slack in that rope and breaking it was a sight to behold Harvey. I would of been surprised if he had any aggression issues and has now proved he hasn't just a big puppy and over zealous in his greeting. He will calm down in time.
I hope your walk with little Zen is less eventful today June.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 07:37 AM
Morning peeps just waiting for the boiler man to come and service it for the year. Hope he doesn't mind taking his shoes off as the carpet is still looking really good after a year of being down. Must away be in later. ttfn.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Boiler man has turned up and we are talking vintage cars or sporty numbers. Lovely. And he took his shoes off. Yeh.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-10-2015, 08:35 AM
I owned my late fathers Hillman Hunter GT some time ago. That was back in the days when manufactures had to produce 800 cars minimum if they wanted to put them into production car racing. So it was quite a rare motor
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 09:05 AM
Lovely morning here, the sun is out. Looks like we had rain during the night but its gone now. When I was cleaning up out there yesterday I took the big patio umbrella down as I doubt we'll get any really strong sun till next year (if we're lucky)
Bone run later, if I can raise them on the phone that is, they are getting harder and harder to contact
You've reminded me Brenda, forgot all about contacting the chimney sweep yesterday, must do it today as it takes about a week to actually get him here. Nice boiler man taking his shoes off
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-10-2015, 09:22 AM
TW
Make sure you get a safety certificate from the chimney sweep afterwards. I was not aware that without proof that a chimney had been professionally cleaned, insurance companies can use that as a reason for not paying out if the house
catches fire.

Link as an example below

http://www.nacs.org.uk/wp-content/up...-July-2015.pdf
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Yep he has been done and gone. I always have a good natter to him as he came to us for training with his collies. One is 16 years old now. Love old cars. Always looking for a Morris Traveller. Learnt to drive in a Hillman. Column change.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2015, 09:49 AM
Hi T'weed, yes he gives out a certificate so I'm safe in that respect at least. Last years is about to run out, so do need to catch up with him.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2015, 10:40 AM
Good morning

Hope all is going well with your various adventures in the outdoors

Good boiler man has been so you are safe for another year. Leave yourself a note somewhere you will see it June and ring the chimney sweep today

Was very wet here when I got up so instead of out for a walk I stripped Teazle. Now have a new dog for another 6 months By the time I had finished her and tidied up it was drying up so have had our walk and will be off out later for meal as can't be bothered to cook

Have a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »