View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Totally agree TW, i take mine purely so there are other dogs around them and plenty of distractions, my class is mainly staffies....very few little dogs at all, the ones we have met there have been proper little chatacters
i think i may die laughing, just flicked bbc alba on and dangermouse is on (loved dangermouse growing up) it is all in gaelic...soooooo funny
forgot to say, i have fianlly ordered a wax acket, couldn't afford a decent ladies one so ended up with a cheap mans one.... as long as it keeps the water out!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2718025667...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 05:53 PM
Hi all
Been lovely and sunny here today, was takng Rosie out but she hurt her leg yesterday chasing something into a bush, daft dog but she's ok today but wanted to be sure, so just garden games today.
So tidied round, did lots of washing too. Am at hospital in morning, first visit with the hip consultant.
That crash was awful, saw it on news
How nice of the Mem getting you a new coat LG,to keep you looking smart.
You'll have to get Amber a flashing collar Moyra
Best get ready hubby wants to take me out for a drink, don't need asking twice
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Got a lovely log fire burning here, everyone fed and skipped out, deep beds down as not a good forecast for tomorrow, heavy rain all day, so that means we're all stuck inside
I will get my housework and tidying up done I suppose, waste of a good day in my opinion, but got to be done
Have a nice night out, Mandy. Like you say you don't need to be asked twice Hope everything goes well with the consultant tomorrow and he gets things moving for you, or rather your hip
Kangaroo burgers under the grill with cherry tomatoes and slices of courgette, then creme brulee for afters:mrgreen
That wax is a decent price, Griff. Let me know what its like for pockets etc.I always get mens wax coats, trakkie bottoms and jeans because they have deep pockets, usually an inside pocket in the coats and more than 2 skimpy pockets
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Have a lovely night Mandy....don't get squiffy now will you?? hope Rosies leg is fully better soon, both of my old ones knackered their cruciates
Good luck with the consultant tomorrow, have you written down your questions? Hope you get a really nice one
TW, i am not expecting too much with the jacket, the 2 pockets look pretty big...room for poo bags and balls so i will be happy, i think the small is going to swamp me but i didn't want the XS as i like to wear several layers...generally about 6 lol
How very posh your dinner sounds...not sure i am up to keeping in the company round here, what with Lynn and her warm house with sparkly new windows and door, LG with his fancy new coat and mandy and her fab kitchen..lacey is also getting a fancy new kitchen and then there's me Lol my dinner consisted of jacket spud, ketchup and salad
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Evening everyone.
Good luck tomorrow Mandy and enjoy your evening out.
Glad training went well June.
Hope everyone is having a good Sunday afternoon/evening.

Our tea is in the oven and Gorden has put the bedroom blind back up and we have had too buy some extra strong double sided tape to put a blind up at the new door it has a lot more glass. Waiting for the tape to stick to the door before actually attaching the blind. Fingers crossed it works.
He decided to look at putting the new table together but its very complicated and to start it at 6pm and it takes 2 hour he decided to wait till next weekend.
Looks like we had the right weekends and Friday for the boiler and windows as the weather is looking pretty awful next week.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Be interested to see what you get for your money with the coat Griff. Weather forecast has changed from heavy rain all day to rain in the morning and stopped by late morning, watched Countryfile and it seems its not going to be that bad and the Hurricane will be sent packing by the Jetstream
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Griff - that jacket sounds and looks just the ticket for dog-walking - it's not as if you're going to attempt the North Face of the Eiger. Should stop you getting cold and wet, don't want your legs going all streaky! lol !
Perhaps those kangaroo burgers will give you the bounce you need to keep up with Zenith - June!
Mandy hope you have a good night out and don't get too pitsicato!
Double sided tape - ah! the wonders of modern living! It all seems to have turned the corner for you now Lynn - slowly but surely getting everything fixed up nicely. You'll be all set by the time the rotten weather gets round to visiting us.
Don't forget Downton at 9pm. See you later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Lol, LG...i may just give myself a tan at some point this week, always feel better with a bit of colour! Yeah, hopefully the coat will be o.k....for £20 i can't moan can i?
Lynn, hope the double sided tape works...if not maybe those removable sticky hook things might work
Looking forward to Downton , i am sure there was something on i wanted to see today....i did watch hotel Transylvania today....made me smile. Right, best go and see if i can alter these blood forms on the laptop....not holding my breath!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2015, 09:06 PM
Just had a call from my great aunt in Ireland......our newest family member has arrived, 2weeks early 5lb3oz
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Aw Welcome To The World
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >