View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2015, 03:07 PM
First fitters left about 1/4 hour ago 2nd fitter to finish off just arrived. There was meant to be a pane of lass delivered by courier for the fanlight in the front bedroom window that has not arrived doubt it will today now.
That's fine no payment till that is sorted.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2015, 03:28 PM
Thank goodness they stayed Lynn, what lovely blokes, and shame the office can't take a lead from them
Zenith been a little darling today, everyone's been a walk, tomorrow its back to being on the river as its weekend and all the numbnuts will be out, especially if the weather is good.
Making the most of it because the forecast for next week is mainly rain
Got the shopping done, just got to put it away, pistachio magnums are back on the menu as well as a packet of the black ones.
Like a summer's day here, wall to wall sunshine and not a cloud in the sky
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2015, 03:33 PM
very pleased to hear that everyone turned up as expected and stayed to finish...shame about the glass though
TW, Zenith is just like my 2...an angel in disguise Lol mine came disguised as the devil Lol
i have been bought treats today, i have pringles and hula hoops and some bombay potato plus mum has made me some home made pizzas..yum yum, might be super naughty and try a can of carling...purely for my bad throat you understand
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Hmmmm! Carling sore throat cure? Norty!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased to hear all earache and tooth ache have gone.

Good to hear that you windows are in and nearly finished! Hopefully the pane will arrive quickly and be fitted before winter

You can't win with doctors can you Griff don't they red notes so that they know you have to be treated differently for us mere mortals. Hope you don't become worse before Tuesday.

Poor Pepsie having to wait for a walk it just not on cruel daddy. You are both very good to your neighbours.

Been a really nice day here but I don't know where the time has gone. Tip run this morning then popped into a garden centre and bought some winter pansies. Planted those and helped cut down a flowering cherry. Barry cut the branches off and left them strewn across the lawn so muggings had to clear all that up as he was tired. Had a nice lunch out and then home to get the roots out so now have to have a dig round tomorrow and tidy up. Washing and iron down and Teazle has been out for two good walks. Now time to sit down and have a rest.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Dynamite, Sue - absolutely unbeatable for getting rid of tree roots. Quick too!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Lol, LG...reckon the dynamite might get rid of more than the roots...handy if you don't like the neighbours Lol
I can't be good all the time can i ?? i can manage to behave for a week or so
Sue, you are flat out busy all the time...do you ever just sit down and stick your feet up?
hmmm the Dr, well my usual doctor looks up your notes before you go in, this one types you notes as you are there, sees you out and calls in the next patient...so he hadn't in fact seen my notes and his only concern was if i was asthmatic or a smoker, i have come to the conclusion that when my gp retires i will be off and looking for a new practice
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2015, 06:02 PM
lol Gordon a bit too near the house so I would then have to move into you west wing

I must admit that when Barry was being very ill our doctor saw him immediately and rang the hospital there and then to get him in but other than that we have not had a lot to do with them in the year we have been here.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Another couple of phone marathons, have now had something to eat and a brew. TV is total rubbish tonight, unless you like rugby that is. Going to do girls brekkies and have a soak and go to bed for a read
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2015, 09:06 PM
I've watched gogglebox now on ncis new Orleans,then it will be ncis. Actually managed to leave some Pringles....unheard of for me lol.
just seen a program advertised on channel 5 41dogs in a 3 bed semi???? How the hell is that healthy??? For the dogs and people, must be chaos
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >