register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2015, 07:07 PM
She's had chicken breast with veg for tea and then a nice small meaty bone, and I kept watch because Nana Lona had her eyes on it, then Keshi was also giving it a good looking at, but she ate it all under my supervision.
Been on the phone for ages and only just eating my own tea.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2015, 07:59 PM
I should think so too - the poor mite was reduced to mugging people for their venison last night! Obviously starved to def - I've seen the photos. lol !
I'm in the half time break in the France and Canada match, surprising how I never seem to tire of it!
See you all later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 08:24 PM
pleased Zenith managed her tea, she did make me laugh nicking the food
LG, will try the onion tomorrow...bit late incase i get stomach ache...didn't get my curry neither, ended up with a cheese salad sarnie but put chilli powder in it
Just had a shower and will skulk off to bed soon
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2015, 08:38 PM
The blerdy French are winning - that,s me fed up for the night.
Hope you feel a lot better in the morning and have a decent night's sleep, Griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Cheers LG, might make myself a curry tomorrow...sorry the french are winning.... i hate the french winning anything Lol, your not gonna sulk are you???
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2015, 09:00 PM
He's Ghorn Orf to sulk, thats him in the corner picking the wallpaper
Just watched Who Do You Think You Are, very moving story about the Partition in India
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2015, 09:14 PM
No - not a sulker! Well not in this weather anyway - don'tmind going sitting on my rock sulking if it's a nice sunny day but refuse to get pneumonia as a result!
We have a partition in the main dining room think it's victorian chinoiserie, nobody has asked to make a film about that though, feel quite left out!
When you say it was a moving story June, was it Pickfords - I believe they're very good.
Bye fer now
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Very pleased to see that Worzel Wooface's secretary (Catherine) has posted on the entertainment (books) section of General Chat. Hope we sell plenty of that delightful book for her and of course Hounds First Rescue.
Time for me to take my lot for a quick walk and then retire for the night, take care all and wll see you tomorrow. G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 11:10 PM
Think you have the right idea....sulking on your rock is fine in summer but deffo not suitable for winter
we had some program on about capability brown....i decided on a shower at that point lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Capability Brown eh? Bit of upmarket viewing there for you, Griff! The only thing I know about him is that all of the landscaping I've seen attributed to him is very much of a sameness. Rolling grass, couple of lakes and some big trees and you've got it!
Thought you'd have popped off to bed by now, I've just come back in after taking the dingoes out and it's blerdy freezing up here!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3