View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2015, 09:24 AM
We were told last night there have been two fatalities already in the village June but it is the long standing residents that know about that. Also its the vibrations for the other two roads their houses are cracking from the big lorries they speed too and one lady has to blutack her mirrors to the wall.
at Zenith June she is a handful.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Oh the poor man, that must have been a harrowing experience.
Yes she's a little madam, good job she has the winning smile to make you laugh. Even son was laughing, he said haven't you got someone for her yet, I said oh no one likes her colouring, they all want grey ones. He said you can't keep her mum, you've already got 4, I said oh I know, I'll sort something out...... I'm letting him come to the realisation gently
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 01:45 PM
afternoon all
I am rough, my lovely dad has given me the lurgy!! i have been up half the night with terrible sore throat and i feel rotten, bought up a little blood this morning but not too worried as i am sure it is just down to coughing, will keep an eye on it and see, i am seeing the dr on tuesday anyway. Dad is going to drive me to the chemist when he gets back from work so i can buy some medicine...will see if the indian is open whilst i am there, feel a right hot curry may help
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Awwww feel better soon griff.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2015, 01:53 PM
Lots of hugs and hoping you shake it off quickly and your dad is suitably ashamed of himself for infecting you
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Aww griff so sorry you are feeling so rough. Miserable, I hope you feel better soon xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Thankyou, No my dad won't feel any guilt at all....he started at the weekend with a sore throat but kept saying it's nothing, then it was a runny nose...again...ooo i haven't got anything my nose is just a bit irritated, next thing the cough, now i have it all at once...mum rang him and told him i hate him Lol, i am buying some more vicks ready to pop on my feet. How come when i got a cold as a kid i never felt this bad??
well at least the sun is shining!! everything feels better in the sunshine doesn't it?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Gorgeous afternoon here, been to the tip after a major clean up, ready to start again with more bin bags. Forecast is wet next week, so I'll have loads of soggy shavings to get rid of
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Myra, I know how you feel, I've had several visits to the dentist recently. I hope you keep the pain under control.

Moyra, I hope you are feeling better. Griff - a hot curry may help you to 'sweat' it out although will set your throat on fire even more.

Been a lovely day here and set to be nice for the next few days too.

Take care everyone.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Evening all - Griff - I am a great believer in very hot curry if I have caught the dreaded lurgy. Also raw onion on everything (even on top of the curry) plus garlic, if not try them with a really hot chili. Not good if you are planning on smooching with anybody, but great for the lurgy bashing (I think anyway). My father used to eat a large raw onion on brown bread and butter - he swore that helped hugely.
See you all later, when I will be checking to see if that Crool Mummy has given that poor starving little puppy in Bolton any food! Bye fer now.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >