Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-09-2015, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Price of insurance is what has stopped us having another dog especially Bernese.
We haven't even asked about insurance for our two, Rianna is too old now and anyway not born in UK so they are bound to 'exclude' her on those grounds.

Casey has DCM which is about as serious a 'pre-existing' condition that you could imagine so again no point in even getting a quote.

We put money into a savings account each month and it earns interest (Not much but at least it's ours not the insurance companies )
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2015, 06:44 PM
She loves her food and is always ready for more, they all like their food, at just 4 months though she's eating everything put in front of her, growing like a weed. The GSD puppy she was playing with at training the other week, seems to have shrunk, but its her thats grown. She's going to be tall as well as huuuuuge
I've got to say the big girls are really good and never touch anything thats left out to defrost, they do know the boundaries, which is a mercy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 09:31 PM
Good evening all....cheeky little Zenith...least she is still in one piece Lol
I hope there is just a clerical error Lynn and the bill gets settled
Losos, will an insurance company ask where the dog came from?? Don't think we have been asked.
popped down to see the ladies i was sorting bollards out for....they like what's been done and i just need to find someone to fit them. Had a run in with the fella with the big mastiff and the one with cropped ears...deags was terrified again, will have to find somewhere else to go if we don't get out before the 6pm
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Evening all,
Hi Eileen, good see you and exciting times with new kitchen. Glad your mum and Sarah are ok too
Ooh what a cheeky madam Zenith is she's going to be keeping you busy I think
Poor Deags Griff
Lynn hope you get the insurance sorted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Hi Mandy, meant to ask, how is lauryn enjoying college??
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 10:46 PM
She's loving it a Griff, so much happier than when at school. Thanks for asking
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Fantastic Mandy, best day of my life leaving school....i was told i would amount to nothing and be on the dole!! Teachers are supposed to encourage you and support you, not hold you back and stamp on your dreams, certainly gave them a shock when i passed my exams and went on to get myself a decent career. I keep in touch with no one from school, i only got picked on once but school is a chapter i deffo wanted to leave behind!! College and work, would do it again in a heartbeat
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4