Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Good afternoon

Nice to se yu Eileen. Pleased to learn mum and Sarah are ok. Kitchen will soon be done then and if y ou can now plaster and tile there will be no stopping you

Hope your new teas agree with you Griff.

Dentist done and I am ok for another 6 months. Barry has to go back for a filling as a bit has chipped off. The biggest surprise of all is the parcel has arrived. Don't know how as nobody can find it! Have rebooked for collection tomorrow lunchtime this time without the cards so no problem should occur fingers crossed please.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Hi Eileen good to see you are still around. I have just taken Amber out for her last walk of the day and the wind is bitterly cold out there. I have got frozen through. I am tired too so it will be early bed for me tonight to catch up on some zzzzzs.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2015, 03:18 PM
Hello Eileen good to see you.
Glad dentists went well and parcels have arrived.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Sue, glad you finally got your parcel back.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
The biggest surprise of all is the parcel has arrived. Don't know how as nobody can find it! Have rebooked for collection tomorrow lunchtime this time without the cards so no problem should occur fingers crossed please.
Well I'm pleased to read that Sue, we live in a mad world and I do know (from many years ago) how the Customs rules are not logical. At the time I thought they were invented by some brain dead official who had nothing better to do. About the only good thing the EU has done is abolish customs duties, still have to pay for imports from outside the EU of course.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Another problem.
Our vet rang he has had payment for Dillon's x-ray but is missing £152 of the payment. He rang to ask if we had a letter saying we had to pay above the £80 excess ? We haven't and I only rang the claims line yesterday chasing up the payment and the figures they gave me were right for what the vet should of been paid.
I hope they do not ,mess up the referral vet our vet is understanding but the referral vet is not our regular vet. Can't do anything till tomorrow re: speaking to claims now as it was nearly 5 and they had gone home.
They are ringing me tomorrow morning apparently they have been taken over. Just checked his policy and it says when he is 8 we have to pay 15% plus our excess but he isn't 8 yet.
I am not happy we pay £76 a month to insure him and all payments up to date.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Insurance is a minefield isn't it Lynn, despite never ever claiming they still wanted £64 a month EACH for the girls this time, double what I paid last year, so I've given up on it. Its not affordable anymore. Hope its just a mistake and they are not refusing to pay for something, especially when you have taken the trouble to ring them about it both before and after the claim.
Well Zenith is a little Madam, anyone wanting to home her....she is a lovely girl, but a Madam
Why is she a Madam As I've already mentioned she can now scale the half door in the utility with ease,this happens when I am outside and she has been left with her food in the utility. She did however manage to get IN last night when I was getting their teas ready. Thought nothing of it really. Tonight I nipped upstairs to put my dog walking trakkie bottoms on to go outside with teas, bring Zen in for hers and to sort the beds out. Top door was open as its been a lovely afternoon. I heard her bark, and I thought Miss Impatience.....came down into the kitchen and Zenith appeared from the living room I had opened a can of sardines for her tea, that was on the floor and she had eaten half, I had put some lamb ribs out to defrost in the utility, she'd had one of them on the floor I opened the back door and out she went. Did teas, put hers down, let her back in. Went out with girls teas. Was just finishing off in the big kennel when half her body appeared over the door, followed by the other half, sadly for her she landed on Cariad who was eating her tea and was not one bit amused by this and made sure Zenith understood this. Was she bovvered....er not really...bounded over to me tail wagging like mad to see if there was anything else on offer Amazingly she still has all 4 legs and a tail, and must have 9 lives like a cat, so any offers
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Oh dear Zenith is going to give you a run for your money June.

Yes it is I am sure it will be ok. But as simon at the vets said if you missed a payment they would freeze everything. Will have a chat tomorrow they are lovely on the claims line and I have got to know them quite well.
Price of insurance is what has stopped us having another dog especially Bernese.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Yeah, and she was such a sweet baby, but now the fun begins. Keshi was a bit of a one for jumping the door as well, but now she can virtually step over it if she wants, she doesn't bother, hoping the novelty of it all wears of with Zen, but 4 months is very young for her to be already ruining my life
Hoping the insurance cough up for you.
Oh and glad the boiler was stolen, you'd begun to give up hope I bet
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Was she bovvered....er not really...bounded over to me tail wagging like mad to see if there was anything else on offer
made me smile, decades ago we had a Labrador like that, food was the one and only thing she ever thought about 'tho I thought your breed were not like that. Also a little rough play with one of theothers will be nothing, it just shows how dogs have different priorities
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >