View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Glad you dropped off to sleep Griff - you certainly needed it. Bad luck with the auntie, don't doubt you'll get through later. Go for an Indian occasionally - don't recall seeing Griff Kebabs on the menu, will look closer in future! lol !
Good luck with the dentist Sue - they aren't my favourite pastime.
No surprise to me that Brenda speaks "goat" it's the accepted language of homeopathic practitioners! Sorry B.
At last some good luck with that old boiler Lynn - pity someone didn't beggar off with it before you bought the house.
Nippy - bet that little Yorkie can't wait to come visiting again - so he can act like a real dog! Bet he loved it!
Off out again - lovely day now, see you later and as always bye fer now.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Hi everyone, it's a beautiful day out there, so after straightening up I took Rosie out into the woods, love it up there. So does Rosie, lots of bushes ect for her to go in & out of. On way there we passed a lady with 2 German Shepherd dogs, they were gorgeous but bouncy so I put Rosie on her lead and the lady did same, then we stopped and had a lovely chat, she was telling me that her boy GS was terrified of all things and the the girl was friendly and loved saying hello lol
On way home I met a lady who lives on next street with her girl whippet Mabel shes 7 but as lively as Rosie so they had a lovely race round the field, Rosie was at first a bit grumpy but soon cake out of it , she does know Mabel, so she's ok.
Daft at times aren't they
Rosie is now fast on in her bed
I'm sat watching Hawaii 5-0 before I get ready for work
Glad the old boiler has gone, Lynn
Happy Birthday to your daughter Brenda, and well done to your other daughter too. And I love it when dogs listen to you , I think it's so funny and very cute too
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Baeere GordonMac. or baher to you to. If it was on the subtitles on tv I would know how to spell it. Ordered more pizza for everyone. tt. or if you aren't into pizza I can order chicken and various potato things.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Hi there
Just wanted to pop in,let you know I was still alive Been mad round here lately but the kitchen is finally going in tomorrow Tiler is here at the mo,plasterer just left Am missing cooking never thought I'd say that Sarah and mum are both doing well,thank goodness and the weather here is absolutely fab Hope everyone is ok,will read through later,(( hugs)) to anyone who needs one...hope not.Be good,talk soon xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Lol, LG... now i could just go an indian...fancy a veg biryiani and a naan, maybe we could invent a Griff kebab...would need to be veggie friendly Lol
Brenda, enjoy your pizza and potato and chicken
Mandy, how nice that Rosie had a lovely time playing with her friend...mine could do with a mate
Got some new herbal teas to try as the lemon ones i was drinking have made my teeth sensitive again, got some liqourice ones...they sound nice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 02:09 PM
Laceylovely to hear from you, so very glad that your mum and sarah are both doing well, when is your mums op...was it the 6th? Lucky you with the tiler being there...tiles are a bad subject here for me.........i am sick of thinking about the bl**dy things
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Mum goes in on the 7th GRIFF,has her op on the 8th.
Am in my element here,been plastering and tiling,like to learn if I can and the guys are really kind letting me help out.Its all coming together now....have 15 spotlights on the kitchen ceiling seems a lot but you can just have 9 on around the kitchen area and leave the other 6 off or vice versa.I trust my electrician and he ain't half gorgeous
No car today,it's gone to get new tyres on,should be back shortly though then I'll go get food,am starving
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Nice to see you Lacey, glad you are still around, keeping an eye on us!

Brenda, I'm sorry I'm easily confused these days.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Beautiful day here today, not quite as warm as yesterday, have been on the bone run in just t shirt and jeans though.
So glad alls well on the kitchen front, and my thoughts will be with your mum on the 8th, Eileen. Nice to know you can tile, I know who to call now if I need anything doing
Got all the bones bagged and in the freezer, managed to squeeze the ox heart in as well. Everyone had a raw carrot when I got home so they're all lay having another siesta till tea time.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Hi NJ and TW
Bit more relaxed here so I'm sorry you're stuck with me from now on
Tiling I can do Plastering needs a bit more practice.Would come tile wherever you want TW,in exchange for a dinner Not be long now I reckon,will have to make do
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >