View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 06:39 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Hello everyone,

Dark again getting up this morning but once Steve Allen finishes on LBC that is time for me to rise. That's 6.30 by the way but by the time I have dressed fed Amber and read through last nights escapades on D.A.D. then time marches on.

LG, I am sure you are lovely without the Olay my dear, I like a bit of rough! Smoothies somehow seem unreal to me.

Brenda well done to your daughter on her successes. Brilliant result.

Amber has eaten her breakfast and is almost ready for the off so I had better get my skates on.

Jenny, hope your daughter's move went ok yesterday,
Griff, hope you had a better nights sleep and Harvey hope you and the big boy were not disturbed by hellicopters last night.

June little Zeneth is coming on leaps and bounds.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 06:48 AM
Amber's ready for the Off! catch up with you all later!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2015, 07:08 AM
Good morning Moyra and all that follow.
Seems it'll be alright if I give that Olay a miss, then! Thank goodness for that - have never been one for primping and preening. Someday the battered pit-clog look will come back and then I'll be in fashion again! lol !
Cold but bright start here up on t'moors with quite a heavy dew. Dogs were sopping wet when we got back from our early morning rounds. Not that it bothers that bunch, just means I've got to set about them with towels on our return. They for their part think that this is a huge game and vie for attention jamming their heads under the towel when I'm trying to dry one of the others, it's mayhem, like some strange canine pantomime!
All are now dry and settled and I'm away to my breakfast.
Have a good day all and take care, bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2015, 07:38 AM
Morning Moyra, Gordon and all who follow.
Lovely day here again today. Heating came on and I am sat with a t shirt on no cardigan or jumper needed.
Plus checked outside and the boiler has disappeared. Old one that is.
Gill off for check up today so fingers crossed they are still pleased with her progress.

Enjoy the walk Moyra. Gordon Dillon is the same with a towel when he needs drying. He has a towel and I have one he runs around with his. I have to chase good workout but very tiring.
brenda congrats to your daughter and her dogs.
Nippy Jen hope everything went well yesterday for your families move. Hope you are niot feeling too down.
Hope everyone is well today and enjoying the nice weather.

Lagging of the boiler its final check and the fire valve being fitted some time today. Then two days respite and then the front door and two upstairs windows being changed.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 07:42 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Just to let those of you know that are interested my daughter in the USA does herding, agility and conformation with her dogs. Lovely morning here. Sunny and warm. Tyto made me laugh today, I was singing down the phone to my other daughter, that lives here in Sussex aka Gaspode, Happy Birthday in a goaty voice amd he tilted his head side to side listening. So funny, well you had to be here I suppose. Lynn So pleased your boiler is working. June hope the dog stopped barking. We have one over the back of us that starts around 9.30pm and carries on till gone 1pm.June you could always make a recording of a lion roaring and play it in the evening. Griff hope you slept better this time. Gordon hope the dogs haven't got a bad hair day this morning after getting wet. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 07:59 AM
Morning all
LG, so sorry, i fell asleep last night during D.A.D Lol...very rude i know but very very welcome!!!! oh and thanks for offering to come through the mids nice and quiet
Moyra, hope you and amber have had a pleasant stroll
Brenda.... you speak goat??? Lol
Lynn, i have absolutely everything crossed for Gill today
The men are delivering my box of tiles today...you know the broken ones from wickes, here between 10 and 2, also have to take delivery of a diamond ring for my mum...go knows why she needs another one, need to also try and call my aunty too as i think i am going to be really sick tomorrow and if she calls and i am not well i will still try and natter to her so better get that out of the way today if i can
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 08:24 AM
Good morning all.
Enjoy your walk Moyra, you are probably back by now
Good morning Gordon, the little Yorkie we looked after last week got very wet frolicking in the dew. We had to dry him quick before his Mum came back, they don't do frolicking daaarling!
Lynn, I bet it's great to have that lovely warmth! Everything went well yesterday. They are in, surrounded by boxes and very very tired! Hope all is well for Gill today x
Brenda, I forgot that Gaspode was your sister, I have wished her happy Birthday
Morning griff, hope tomorrow doesn't bring too much sickness
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 08:30 AM
Good morning everyone

Pleased to hear daughter's move went well. She will soon be inviting you up to inspect her new house Nippy.

Pleased you had a good sleep last night Griff and hope you are not too ill tomorrow.

at Lynn sitting in t-shirt so nice to be warm isn't it.

Nothing much planned today Dentist for us both this afternoon and will do all the bank stuff whilst there. Also waiting for calls to update on missing parcel won't hold my breath

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Sue, hope you get to the bottom of the parcel...damn annoying and frustrating waiting on other people to get back to you
Nippy, pleased your family are settling into their new house... i love to see dogs just being dogs, i especially like seeing the little handbag breeds just being allowed to be a dog
Couldn't get hold of my aunty...will have to try again in a little bit. I am hoping tomorrow won't be too bad as i have to get deags to the vet for her jab...i may have to send my parents with her...Gulp!!! Lol, tomorrow i increase my tablets by 10mg's and if i get really really bad i have to call the consultant and he will sort out me going to learn injections...not bothered about that except the inconvenience of having to go for a couple of weeks for her to see if i can manage...of course i will flippin manage Lol not like i am trying to stick a kebab skewer in myself is it??
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Nippy Gaspode is my daughter Sara not my sister. But we do sort of look alike. lol!! But thankyou for the wishes.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >