Our sister sites
Our sister sites
santacruzhopefu
New Member!
Male 

22-11-2014, 02:50 PM

Dog Friendly Rental Sought in Santa Cruz, CA, USA

Hi there,
if you have a pet, particularly if you're a dog caretaker, you know how hard it can be to find proper housing that also allows you to stay/live with your pet!
I'm in this situation now once again, having just recently moved to Santa Cruz for work (Postal Service).
I had to settle for a less than ideal living situation because of time constraints, but I'm still looking for a long term rental solution, that would also be ideal for my 10 year old well-behaved Doberman, Hunter.
Ideally I'd like a one-bedroom, studio or cottage situation, for I prefer to live alone, but other options are also considered. If you have something available or if you know of something/someone that you think could work, please let me know/share this post with the person so hopefully my dog and I can find a happy home together!
(I can move as early as January, 2015)
I can be reached at[email removed]
Thanks very much, appreciate you reading!
Philip
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi Philip and welcome to Dogsey.

I hope you realise that this is mainly a UK site but does have a few members from the USA but how active they are in posting I don't know.
All the best in your search for decent accommodation.
santacruzhopefu
New Member!
Male 

23-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Thanks Tumbleweed for the reply!