Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Have you got it framed yet??

I went to see Def Leppard at Edinburgh Playhouse this time last year on there X tour.. They are FANTASTIC live.. Absolutely brilliant!!! When they come back I will be there too... The last time they played Edinburgh before last year was 10 years before.. I hope they don't leave it another 10 years!!

Going to see Status Quo in December.. Looking forward to that too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 10:12 AM
i haven't got it framed yet but am buying a shadow box for the shirt(protect it from sunshine)and have a copy of the disk with photos on in the bank(i have 2 copies of the disk)just incase anything happens i have heard rumours(not confirmed yet)that a tour may be taking place next year (hope so)
love the quo as well hope you have a great time in december
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 11:13 AM
I was supposed to go see Quo in October 2000 they played Edinburgh on 11th October.. Hubby wouldn't let me buy tickets as I was due baby on the 10th.. He thought if I was late I may go into labour there!!!

However had baby on due date, had her at 4.50pm and was home by 8.30pm same night.. SO I could have went He payed for that.. believe me!!!

There was no stopping me this time

I so hope DL do tour next year.. They had Ricky Warwick supporting too and he was rather good aswell..

Lucky pigs in USA are getting Bryan Adams AND DL on the same night....Sometimes life ain't fair
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2005, 12:28 PM
i know! they are lucky,the tickets were quite reasonable too i couldn't make it to the states and everytime they come to the u.k i am either in hospital or recovering from surgery but next time they come first ricky warwick has supported them in the states on this tour a couple of times aswell.well i suppose i should be very grateful i got to meet phil he was alovely down to earth guy and was very happy to spend time chatting with people and having his photo took,i have met a few footballers and another guitarist and phil was definately the nicest out of the lot of them
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2