View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mattie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2013, 06:38 AM
I prefer the rallies to the commercial sites, they are a lot cheaper, I can get a weekend away for about £15, holidays about £60/70 a week. You do have to be self contained but it isn't hard. I have a solar panel to keep my battery charged and it works well, I do have a tv in the van if I want to watch it but usually talk to other people.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Lovely photos - Cheddar is my old home town, well Shipham is actually... loved the pic of Brean Down, lovely memories!!

Our girls love our camper and do get so excited when I am packing it up.. happy trails in yours..

ps: pleased you got yourself sorted out in A&E x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 08:03 AM
It certainly looks as though your first trip in the new van was a complete success. The dogs all looks so comfy lying on that huge piece of vet bed. Thanks for posting them and I bet it was so much nicer than camping in a tent
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Lovely Jen. And you look after yourself you hear? That must have been quite scary for you and your dad.

More lovely WEST COUNTRY MEMORIES for me today! Yay! I've been to all those places lots of times. Did you manage to visit any Cheese Shops? Can't remember if they let dogs into the caves but the whole area is beautiful anyway. Did you see any of the little goats that seem to be able to scale vertical cliffs?

Your van's looking good. What a great idea it was for you. You've started now on the road to storing up some GREAT memories of your trips in it.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-11-2013, 09:10 AM
What lucky dogs having their very own holiday caravan
I am sure you will all have some memorable times

I hope you are feeling better soon Jen...
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Lovely pics Jen! Looks like a great time had by all

Glad they found out what was wrong with you so fast and that you're feeling better; similar thing for me earlier this year with test after test just to be told I've got low blood pressure and should be grateful I just use it as an excuse to eat more chips
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2