Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah
Dogsey Junior

25-04-2004, 07:31 PM

Some pics from our meet today

Ok Azz

This is the pics from todays meet. It was great meeting all them dogs but now I am totally confussed on which breed to go for LOL

Little Neo

Our Gorgeous Cassy - Irish Stafford

Kinzy's Busta - Victorian Bulldog

The little one is Pixie - Victorian Bulldog, here she is again

Kens Angel - Romany Bulldog

All dogs were awesome and a credit to their owners.

It was a great day had by all!!!
Joe
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-04-2004, 07:33 PM
I like the one laughing in the third picture. the one in the fourth doesn't look too healthy
Sarah
Dogsey Junior

25-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Joe
the one in the fourth doesn't look too healthy
Why?? She was havin a rest - enjoying the sun and I think she was a bit fed up with all the standing about and yapping!! She wasn't fed up with all the fuss tho!!

my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-04-2004, 07:41 PM
They are all lovely - what a great day you must have had. I was playing with a 10 wk old king charles spanial today it was lovely just rolling around in the grass , you miss the puppyness but not those blood sharp teeth

Sam x
Joe
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-04-2004, 07:43 PM
Phew! So she's not drugged then?? You can never be sure with all the daterape stuff about :smt001
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

25-04-2004, 08:45 PM
sounds like u had fun!

from what I kno of u I think you will like... (n I'm only going on looks) A Romany!!? I kno how much U love the Irish Staffs tho so maybe one of them?!! a close call tho

Kinzys Busta is fab too and I think I posted a pic of him once? or was that another dog? Let us kno what u think!!
Sarah
Dogsey Junior

25-04-2004, 10:17 PM
Awww that sounds great sam. I am sooo glad Neos puppy teeth are gone and so is poor Lennie - we had so many puncture wounds!!!

LMAO at Joe.

Hey Azz

We had a great time. All them dogs - I was in heaven. U know me too well mate!!! Angel was so well behaved and quiet. She was in lovely shape and a nice all round dog. They do say however that the romany's are VERY hard work, but Ken knows what he is doing. I don't know if I could handle one but if I can handle Neo I can handle anything. I was shocked at his behaviour today but also moved cos he was always wanting to be with me and not my nephew He really looks up to me and when he misbehaved I was the one who calmed him down. Poor wee guy. I want him LOL He knows I am his leader and my nephew was getting fed up and being all crabby and I just alpha rolled him and he was fine. I'mm telling you, this stuff works!!!!

Better shut up anyway. And how come there are so many senior members? Has this place been up and running for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages??? I will never catch up.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

25-04-2004, 11:43 PM
glad u enjoyed it!! this place has only been up about ten days believe it or not! (click on the 'members' button and see when the first members signed up!)

Can't wait for when u get ur next dog! I think it'll be a smasher!
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2004, 12:50 AM
Great pictures Sarah! What kind of meeting was it?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2004, 05:57 AM
Don't know what a Romany Bulldog is but do they all look like the one in the photo?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »