Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Dare I believe what I am reading??!!

Oh that is fantastic news indeed if the Wainwrights suits Harvey, and it certainly sounds as if it does. You must be so relieved.

Just a postscript on the Wafcol saga.......they have now agreed to fully refund the cost of the 15kg bag, and at the moment are discussing the vet bill (well, the accountants are, so I am not expecting a full refund on that one!!).
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2011, 09:48 AM
That's great news! Well done you for sticking with it.

I hope this will make them "think". At least it's gone through a process & will be documented!

Let me know when settled. I still have the two bags - one new/one old & if need be can send them to you - both still sealed. Maybe letting them know you have access to both might "influence" a settlement.

Yes it's such a relief to get a food that suits Harvey. I bought a 12 kilo bag of it yesterday. He's fully on it now. Add some of wainwrights lower fat wet food to the soaked kibble. At one stage I thought he was reacting to the tinned Butchers, so will keep him to Wainwrights.
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 15 16 17 18