Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Bless him. Can he eat other meats?
well he used to eat lamb a fair bit but since another bout I am not convinced I should keep feeding that either, then again, maybe its the source? (I.E. been in contact with beef?)

IDK, he has pretty much been on chicken for the past while. The vet has recommended a fish based food with few ingredients so maybe fish for dogs is on the horizon but I'm not sure at the moment and I don't want to put him through a change-over to kibble while his chest isn't right...

I will try to remember to get pics of him eating his chicken tonight.

Here he is with his ice cream (frozen, un-pasturised goats milk) in the summer though;

Here he is with a pork bone, first the size it is when I give him it then as he gets through it;

Took it off him at this size as I know he would finish it but feel its a bit small at this stage?

Here he is getting his frozen lambs tripe out the bag etc;

Here he has frozen liver;

Just noticed the pork bone lasted 12 mins
Edit; all fed frozen, inc the bone
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Beef and Heart - wasn't sure it was going to go well - as the beef and liver didn't yesterday and my sister ended up spoon feeding them

But - no need to worry.

Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Jake with his turkey neck from the other night... which my OH was horrified to see... he thought it was something else, that is a little too close to home
That made me laugh so much!!!

Must show my OH next time he is here but not let him read what you wrote first.....
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2011, 07:31 PM
That beef and heart looks gross Aimee!

Teg had lambs neck/spine tonight, kept him quiet for a while!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Cain with cow spine

I have others on my computer (on my phone now) which I'll dig out later. Have photos of him eating a lambs head

Here's Cain's girlfriend Kaya eating her very first rabbit yesterday which I gave to her owners. She loved it

SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2011, 06:58 AM
Katie - it looks very bloody, I would've mixed it up a little but I wasn't well yesterday and Nicole fed them and she's not so happy about it
And the rabbits are now coming gutted - so no more stinky gutting Louie's getting a whole one today - want to see if he eats the fur this time.

I must get some turkey necks - they're huge!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2011, 04:59 PM
No picture but Louie had the rabbit, ate it head first - actually ears first.. and now I have seen that he takes them in such twisted delight I am having second thoughts about letting him lick my own rabbits ears anymore.. I thought it was endearing - now I don't know what to think

All he left was one leg and a bit of back - which will be his dinner tomorrow after training..
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Tegs_mum View Post
That made me laugh so much!!!

Must show my OH next time he is here but not let him read what you wrote first.....
You will need to let us know what he says My OH was not impressed when he saw it, was brilliant!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Louie had the rest of the rabbit and shame on me!!! Some donor meat, bit of burger and some chips - not many though.. he was starved since 3pm yesterday afternoon though.. And it is a one off!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2011, 09:22 AM
After not having a working camera for a few days.. tonight dinner is Chicken carcass and heart chunks..

Sorry blurry picture..
Page 7 of 20 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »