View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Oh Lynn - was so good to see the positive reports - fingers tightly crossed this is just a small hiccup x Good luck and much love from us x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
I just wish I could take all this away ( and everybodies sadness) it seems such a cruel world at times. I really hope that Ollie can fight this and that its not as bad as you think it might be. Sending lots and lots of positive vibes your way, also lots of special cuddles for you, Gordon and Ollie boy xxx
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Oh Lynn - was so good to see the positive reports - fingers tightly crossed this is just a small hiccup x Good luck and much love from us x
Thank you both so much.
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Im so sorry to hear about Ollie. Thinking of you and sending loads of hugs. xx
lotsforus
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Oh I am so sorry to read this. He has come such a long way since Christmas time.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
He has been lying back indoors had a chicken neck for his lunch and is now back out in the sunshine.
Lynn, sorry I missed this earlier today, I smiled when you said he had a chicken neck 'cos ours like them too I hope it was just a one off and he will not have a nose bleed again. They love their walkies, even short ones, so please don't blame yourself. Will be watching for updates.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 04:50 PM
So sorry to read your update Lynn and I am hoping it's not a relapse your gorgeous boy is having Words seem kind of futile at the moment butI am thinking of you all, and DO NOT blame yourself IN ANY WAY, look at the wonderful days and cuddles Ollie has enjoyed thanks to you and your family's dedication and realistic love. I hope the road ahead is less Rocky but if it's not there will be a whole cyberworld here to help you through. Please give Ollie a huge hug from us and tell him we are sending all our best wishes and love. Stay Strong (as you always have done) xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Tori View Post
Im so sorry to hear about Ollie. Thinking of you and sending loads of hugs. xx
Originally Posted by lotsforus View Post
Oh I am so sorry to read this. He has come such a long way since Christmas time.
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lynn, sorry I missed this earlier today, I smiled when you said he had a chicken neck 'cos ours like them too I hope it was just a one off and he will not have a nose bleed again. They love their walkies, even short ones, so please don't blame yourself. Will be watching for updates.
Thank you all. He seems ok for now. No more nose bleeds still.

Talk about make me look and sound like a drama queen. Gorden has rushed home cut his course short he was delivering and got cover for his charity he was on duty for tonight and he came in to Ollie hurrying from the kitchen across the living room as he quick as he can manage for cuddles from his dad.

We know something isn't right but I did say to Gorden now I feel like I have made you come home for nothing to which he replied no you haven't I needed to get home. Gotta love that man.

Still think I have done the right thing ringing Nadia too as obviously something is going wrong somwhere.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Lynn I know from personal experience that living with a dog with health problems, that you don't know 100% the outcome of, has you living on a constant knife edge.
Even when you think you are relaxing it takes one little thing to have your world come crumbling around you as you fear the worst.
You havn't over reacted you have acted as anyone would who loves thier dog and is in that situation. Big hugs to you all. I am so glad you have the support of Gordon.
Just take one day at a time its all you can do, but hopefully you still have many of them to come. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
So sorry to read your update Lynn and I am hoping it's not a relapse your gorgeous boy is having Words seem kind of futile at the moment butI am thinking of you all, and DO NOT blame yourself IN ANY WAY, look at the wonderful days and cuddles Ollie has enjoyed thanks to you and your family's dedication and realistic love. I hope the road ahead is less Rocky but if it's not there will be a whole cyberworld here to help you through. Please give Ollie a huge hug from us and tell him we are sending all our best wishes and love. Stay Strong (as you always have done) xxx
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Lynn I know from personal experience that living with a dog with health problems, that you don't know 100% the outcome of, has you living on a constant knife edge.
Even when you think you are relaxing it takes one little thing to have your world come crumbling around you as you fear the worst.
You havn't over reacted you have acted as anyone would who loves thier dog and is in that situation. Big hugs to you all. I am so glad you have the support of Gordon.
Just take one day at a time its all you can do, but hopefully you still have many of them to come. xx
Thank you both. That is exactly what Gorden has said to me I haven't over reacted he is ill however we look at it and we still have to and while he is with us take it one day at a time as there is no other way of dealing with it.
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 06:08 PM
So so sorry, will ask my friend to send absent healing xx
Page 6 of 28 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »