View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2011, 01:47 PM
So sorry to hear this. Hope this is just a one-off and Ollie rallies again.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Oh deary me, sending lots of hugs to you all, and I hope Nadia comes up with something later on, and meanwhile I hope Ollie enjoys the sunshine and no more nose bleeds.

Nose bleeds are a funny old thing, I remember my horse kept having them, but not under duress, which wasn't good, because under duress they could understand it, so I had loads and loads of tests done on him, they even drilled a great big hole out of his face and they never did find out what it was either They're worrying nonetheless, but hopefully, the geru aka Nadia will come up the the right answer for you.

Thinking of you and Gordon and dear Ollie bear, go and cuddle him with all your might, and don't blame yourself, you were only doing the very best for him as you always have and he knows that. Bless his heart, I agree with your decision you can't put him through anymore diagnostics, he's a happy boy at the moment, enjoying that sunshine, and hopefully he'll still be just as good as he's been enjoying his quality of life you've been giving him and some! All the best for later then, I know how very upset you are now, but hang on in there Lynn.xxxxxxxx
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Really hope he is just having a bad day Lynn thinking of you all xxx
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 02:18 PM
So very sorry to hear the gorgeous Ollie isn't so well just now.

Hugs to you all
xxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Our thoughts are with you all Lynn xxxxx
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

Thank you all so much once again for all the hugs Ollie is loving them as he does.

So far no more nose bleeds but I will be wary of taking him on even that little walk now in case it happens again.

He has been lying back indoors had a chicken neck for his lunch and is now back out in the sunshine.

Earlier when he got up to go and do his wee and then come in he stumbled on his sback legs a bit like when this all first started. So what ever it is looks like it is coming back and the steroids have only held it at bay for 5 weeks. Which is something we were prepared for. Just gets you in the gut when it actually does shappen.

But for now he is enjoying the sun.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Oh Lynn, I was only thinking about the darling boy today, as there had been no news I was hoping things were going ok.

I'm so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you and Gorden. Hopefully it is just a blip but I know, having been there myself, that you know your boy well enough to know when something isn't as it should be.

I do so admire you and Gorden for having the strength to do the very best by Ollie, I also hope and pray that he is going to be as ok as he can be under the circumstances and that you have some more quality time with him.

As it stands, you have given him an extra couple of months of happiness, lesser people would have denied him that at the very start of his illness.

Got everything crossed here for the darling boy.

(((Hugs))) to you too xxx
Greyhoundlover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Thinking of you both xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Oh Lynn, I was only thinking about the darling boy today, as there had been no news I was hoping things were going ok.

I'm so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you and Gorden. Hopefully it is just a blip but I know, having been there myself, that you know your boy well enough to know when something isn't as it should be.

I do so admire you and Gorden for having the strength to do the very best by Ollie, I also hope and pray that he is going to be as ok as he can be under the circumstances and that you have some more quality time with him.

As it stands, you have given him an extra couple of months of happiness, lesser people would have denied him that at the very start of his illness.

Got everything crossed here for the darling boy.

(((Hugs))) to you too xxx
Originally Posted by Greyhoundlover View Post
Thinking of you both xx
Thank you both. All these lovely messages of support once again makes me start crying again. (In a good way).
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 02:47 PM
I just wish I could take all this away ( and everybodies sadness) it seems such a cruel world at times. I really hope that Ollie can fight this and that its not as bad as you think it might be. Sending lots and lots of positive vibes your way, also lots of special cuddles for you, Gordon and Ollie boy xxx
Page 5 of 28 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »